JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... It's time to make lemonade! I admit I did borrow my profile's logo from someone else, but it's a good one to print and take up to the mountain... to make lemonade with!
This will just be a bit of history with firearms since my Mrs' and I began learning about our 2nd amendment right. We've both lived in the NW pretty much all our lives.
I've actually been a member of this site since Apr. 2021. That was around the time my wife and I both got our first compact pistols - Ruger Security 9 Compact (comparable in size to Glock 26) - and were looking for gas-n-snacks-bill-only places to practice. Shortly after that, we both got our WA carry permits.

Why do so many of America's politicians want to take our firearms away? Haven't they studied history; haven't they seen that vulnerable populations get chattel'd? Even armed populations are vulnerable. Don't they see that government's only goal is to never lose their power? Personal firearms are not a one-size-fits-all solution that, anyone who owns one, thinks is going to bring some utopia. America's guns are there as tools for home defense, play, and in the event of a tyrannical government... whell you know what. This is the gyst of my speel I've come up with while thinking deeply about these things.

I just thought I'd get a few thoughts down to open a dialogue with my neighbors. The website is still limiting my posts because I'm a noob!
Do you think my story is a typical one in the "co**d"/ BLM - ANT**a riot/ era?
This is the only "social media" I use 'cause all the rest of 'em er F'd!

Yep, but she only had grapes.

Thanks for the sweet not sour welcome everyone!

Have yall heard of that TrashNoLand? I hear there's a big event in the woods near Bend OR in April? Might go see!

1711755111501.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top