JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Debborah - Good Morning neighbor! I'm pretty sure frying balls refers to illicit drug use. I've personally seen things in the woods and elsewhere that I can't explain, including at wallyworld, without frying anything but bacon. Unfortunately, none have been BF related.
If you're thinking about a firearm and you have little/no experience, your best investment would be an instructor whose first priority is firearms safety. If it isn't, do like Burt Baccarach and just walk on by... I think I just dated myself. Best of luck to you!

Debborah - Good Morning neighbor! I'm pretty sure frying balls refers to illicit drug use. I've personally seen things in the woods and elsewhere that I can't explain, including at wallyworld, without frying anything but bacon. Unfortunately, none have been BF related.
If you're thinking about a firearm and you have little/no experience, your best investment would be an instructor whose first priority is firearms safety. If it isn't, do like Burt Baccarach and just walk on by... I think I just dated myself. Best of luck to you!

Yes I will take a gun safety class. I also need to learn how to load it and clean it. I think it will be great owning my first gun. But they are soooo expensive. Debborah

I think its a great story I know someone who has a cabin near the Dalles and they had a run in with big foot as well they mentioned the terrible smell.

I hope to bag one one of these days.

June, 1980, myself and three friends were all ready to call you a liar. Because you're either telling BS stories, or you're a lunatic.

The notion that a large-scale mammal would have gone heretofore undiscovered in 2012 goes FAR beyond laughable.

June, 1980, myself and three friends were all ready to call you a liar. Because you're either telling BS stories, or you're a lunatic.

The notion that a large-scale mammal would have gone heretofore undiscovered in 2012 goes FAR beyond laughable.

I'm not a liar, I SAW BIGFOOT and nothing is going to change that. Debborah

But, But here's a picture!!

ia7sqp82oqlp28qs.jpg

ia7sqp82oqlp28qs.jpg

My Dad was a USFS wildlife biologist for 35 years. He took a casting of a Bigfoot print about 30 years ago when he was working at Tiller. It's probably still at the ranger station if anyone wants to go see it.

Don't worry, people call me a liar when I tell them that I have never smoked dope. It gets downright nasty when I tell them that neither has my wife.

Keith

I get that alot as well.. never interested me, never tried it. besides the smell is horific!

as far as bigfoot.. I havent seen one, There is something that people see that create these stories so believe there is something.

So having an open mind, on the other end of the scale, I won't say Bigfoot does not exist. He/they could be very real.

Also, some people's theory that he is an inter-dimensional life form would explain why he cannot be pursued or caught.

Burt, you may have just solved it. They are Wookies. Fits the description. And as we all know from Terminator, you can only time travel naked----so they don't come here with any weapons etc. Wow. So simple. Not sure WHY they would come here----recreation, hunting, maybe they just need a day away from the Wookie wifey----but you appear to have solved the mystery.
Well done.

Burt, you may have just solved it. They are Wookies. Fits the description. And as we all know from Terminator, you can only time travel naked----so they don't come here with any weapons etc. Wow. So simple. Not sure WHY they would come here----recreation, hunting, maybe they just need a day away from the Wookie wifey----but you appear to have solved the mystery.
Well done.

I don't know what kind of unknown species BF are, but I'm pretty sure there not Wookies. LOL Debborah

My Dad was a USFS wildlife biologist for 35 years. He took a casting of a Bigfoot print about 30 years ago when he was working at Tiller. It's probably still at the ranger station if anyone wants to go see it.

One? wouldn't there be a bunch of footprints? I know when I go deer hunting I rarely see more then dozens of prints in an area.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top