JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At some point this year, after this stupidity from the covid passes and things normalize, I want to form 1 my AR pistol to an SBR, one of the things I'm wondering - how many of you guys who have been there, done that, have your lower refinished (anodized or paint on finish) vs leaving the engraved bits unfinished. I know leaving it unfinished means no issues with depth on the engraving, provided they engraved it right to begin with, and the ATF has tried jamming people up for paint that got into their engraving (FPS Russia is an example thats off the top of my head, tho to be fair they were trying to jam him up for anything and everything they could - but they tried hitting him up for defacing the serial number because there was some paint on a refinished gun in the serial number)

I need to reblue my SBS. Between, wear, dribbling and engraving. She needs some love

20200118_143819.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads