JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you need print cards or a print pad let me know. I got a bunch laying around. Unless you're going to do the new electronic fingerprints that get uploaded in the system. I haven't gone down that road. Just heard/read about it.
I appreciate the kind offer! I have a bunch of the cards free courtesy of the ATF (gotta get something for my tax stamp dollars) and an ink pad on the way.

I am interested in electronic fingerprints, especially if I can get one file and then use that multiple times. Electronic makes sense for sure with efile. I've done some interwebs searches and am probably more ignorant now than when I started.

I appreciate the kind offer! I have a bunch of the cards free courtesy of the ATF (gotta get something for my tax stamp dollars) and an ink pad on the way.

I am interested in electronic fingerprints, especially if I can get one file and then use that multiple times. Electronic makes sense for sure with efile. I've done some interwebs searches and am probably more ignorant now than when I started.
That's how I felt the first time I did a form 1. After doing it I know know how simple it is. Form 1 is the way to go.

So Eform1 gurus I have a question. What does your Eform1 look like once approved? I got my first one back today but seems strange. Is there supposed to be a picture of the stamp or is it not there because it was under the amnesty bs? I will take a photo of what I mean at some point, lol.

So Eform1 gurus I have a question. What does your Eform1 look like once approved? I got my first one back today but seems strange. Is there supposed to be a picture of the stamp or is it not there because it was under the amnesty bs? I will take a photo of what I mean at some point, lol.
No stamp for the amnesty SBR's

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top