SBR forend oppions

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by goatguns, Jan 3, 2014.

1. goatguns

goatguns
    Dallas OR

I am looking for some help on choosing a for end. I know there is going to be a lot of different opinions and that is what I am looking for. Here is my scenario. I am forming 1 some ar lowers and want to build some sbr's. For this build I am going to be using an AAC M4-1000 that I already have. I am wanting to use that because the M4-2000 has a locking pin that would have to be accessible. I am looking for a rail that would cover up most of the suppressor. I am going to be running a 10.5" barrel. The can is about 6" long and has a 1.5" od. I am thinking a 14"-16" quad rail would give it the look I am looking for. Any one here build something like this? If so what did you use? Thank you for your help.

2. spectra

spectra
    The Couve
    Moderator Staff Member

You are going to only have at least three options maybe four Yankee hill makes one 12.585 Lightweight Series Forearm (Rifle Length) [YHM-9636] - $175.50 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors also Seekins they make a couple of them BAR Quad Rail there is also Lancer makes one also Carbon Fiber Handguard - Lancer Systems Those are all I really know of.

I am in the process of having one of these built as I can not have a SBR in WA Leonidas | Liberty Suppressors - Firearm Sound Suppressor and World Class Silencer I went with the Seekins bar rail and a Mega billet upper/lower combo.

Good luck with the build:thumbup:

3. fairlanericky

fairlanericky
    Kent

4. Nwcid

Nwcid
    Yakima and N of Spokane