JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What happens next is this thread is deleted because it doesnt' treat our fellow members good and that kind censorship that stops the challenge of who you vote for is why you have lost your state.:D

I think a deliberate motive to cause chaos is what I see. You are not debating, nor asking a question. You are not making even a specific point.

A meteor will fall and destroy life on this planet soon..... what does that even mean ?
Voters here voted ya thats not news. We didn't lose a state, the civil voting process worked as it was to
and based on what guidelines are in place. Same process put Trump in Office as well :)

What happens next is this thread is deleted because it doesnt' treat our fellow members good and that kind censorship that stops the challenge of who you vote for is why you have lost your state.:D

Another assumption. Would you like me to change the thread title to "Assumptions I make about NWFA and its members"?

Acting like we've already been beat is wrong headed in my opinion.
1) Bow your neck
2) Stand tall
3) Call/write/email your reps
4) Donate to good candidates & work to get them elected

Acting like we've already been beat is wrong headed in my opinion.
1) Bow your neck
2) Stand tall
3) Call/write/email your reps
4) Donate to good candidates & work to get them elected

Ya guys were saying the same thing when SB941 was being put in. How did that work for them? So now we see where it's headed and you can't call out the guys who keep voting for it. How many threads have they pulled and how many times have the libs here said the second Amendment isn' the first thing they consider?

Ya guys were saying the same thing when SB941 was being put in. How did that work for them? So now we see where it's headed and you can't call out the guys who keep voting for it. How many threads have they pulled and how many times have the libs here said the second Amendment isn' the first thing they consider?

What threads have been pulled? And where are all the times members here said they don't stand up for the 2A?

Another assumption. Would you like me to change the thread title to "Assumptions I make about NWFA and its members"?

Ya that was funny and a good use of Alenski.:D I brought up our last failure and what is comming yet you want to turn it into something else. Ok go ahead:D I hope one day you look back at all this way you do things and how it worked out. Remember I told you its comming and right now you dont' see what I mean. Today I posted this to stand up for our rights against those who vote to take them. Do with as you will but when your rights are gone you did it yourself.:)

And as far as I could tell, I was the first guy here to file a Form 13909 against the church that is behind Initiative 43.

I appreciate your edit to your post, as telling me that "I did it to myself" if laws get passed is false. And another assumption. :cool:

No. Actually I did not. And I could say the same about you, but I won't make any assumptions.

Well I am done posting, and that should make folks happy again but before I go let me tell you your future or some of it. If you stay in Oregon your gun rights are going to be taken away by democrats. The increase in crime with the lack of self defense and the increase of criminals due to being a sanctuary state will be tremendous. Once your rights are taken you will have no other rights you can defend. The infistructure is failing so you are going to be taxed into poverty and the jobs won't pay enough to get near the middle class. Your kids will be dumbed down to where they cant' keep a job but it won't matter because jobs won't pay anything. It's all going to be that way because it's important to be nice, being nice is more important than your rights.

Later guys, going to take a long recess and look for a place to live out of state. Be nice now...and look where that got you.:D

Well I guess you could stew about the 1 or 2 that said the 2A isn't their first priority. I choose to stand with the majority here that say otherwise.

@Colts4me
Merica ............. Thats why !

I don't think anyone has to explain why they fight, I would however say to any yellow belly, why do you choose not too. You get one life to make your mark, you can crawl your way to the end, or stand tall and face the odds.

I live in Kalifornia (behind enemy lines) and was planning to move north. But it seems Oregon will be going the way of Kalifornia on guns laws. The demo way of life is in process of taking control of the whole west coast. I guess I'll have to move a little east; Idaho, Nevada or maybe even Texas.

Does it matter now? Its far too late now and the control given to those in the democrat party. Maybe you didnt' vote for them personally but the majority of Oregonians did and many of those folks are here on this site.

Colts4me, I'm baffled as to the point of your post. If it is to light a fire under people to get them motivated to act on something, maybe that's a point I can understand. But, really? You believe that many of those "folks" that are the majority of Oregonians that voted in the Democrats are here on this site? Doubtful.

You want to lash out at somebody about the state of the politics (and specifically gun control issues) in Oregon, and so you choose to lash out toward people *here*? An odd choice, to say the least.

(Yeah, I know folks. I'm probably just feeding a troll . . . )

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews