JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to understand what it meant to have to register every gun sale. Do you see it yet? They can't collect your guns unless they know what you have and now collection time is comming. Next the laws will demand you register any guns you own and prove their dispostion. Once they have the list its' time to collect and in Oregon you will never get them back.

Did you vote for this?

the only way oregonians voted for this was by voting for our elected officials. we didnt get to vote on sb941 itself. it was pushed thru us DRY via emergency clause.

By democrats, who voted for them, stand up and be proud?

Some huge changes comming for people who like guns, changes you won't like. Heck this site may not survive whats' comming. With democrats in charge this is what happens, too bad people can' see it comming.o_O

Eventually SB941 will be nothing compared to whats coming.
And some provisions of SB941 will become useless.

Gun sites in other states survive, but they just become bubblegum sessions as nothing comes of it.
The NRA makes a showing here and Komifornia, when it suits them, I suspect OFF, the NRA's
services will no longer be required if this passes it will be the nail in the coffin and there will be no coming back.

What's next? Now that they have yall registered under 941 then what's next? Every purchase made since it went into effect is now subject to forcing you to sell it or turning it in. Will they use the emergency clause again? Are you going to move out of the state at great expense? Stand your ground and lose everything?

Who is forcing you to make these choices? At some point you should change who you vote for.o_O

What's next? Now that they have yall registered under 941 then what's next? Every purchase made since it went into effect is now subject to forcing you to sell it or turning it in. Will they use the emergency clause again? Are you going to move out of the state at great expense? Stand your ground and lose everything?

Who is forcing you to make these choices? At some point you should change who you vote for.o_O

You sure make lots of assumptions. How do you know who we all vote for??

Time to understand what it meant to have to register every gun sale. Do you see it yet? They can't collect your guns unless they know what you have and now collection time is comming. Next the laws will demand you register any guns you own and prove their dispostion. Once they have the list its' time to collect and in Oregon you will never get them back.

Did you vote for this?
I said this in the begining. In order to control something, it first must be understood. To
understand it, it must be analyzed and documemted. Once it is documented, then action can be taken to control that which was not originally controllable.

I always voted for pro-gun person above all else, I know it sounds like a bad idea but figure any man or women that will allow my rights to defend my family to stay intact get my vote.
We didn't let this happened. We just had no leadership in fighting it. It not like we can find gun leadership on trees.

I handed all my guns off to a family member then they died. Who knows where they are now. Probably in a lake. I think they had a boating accident. I consider everyone on this page my family, especially those born in Oregon.

Saying they can collect and accomplishing it are two different things. I have said in here and will again I know people in Komifornia that have not followed any of the provisions at all the way they see it you can't lock of 7 million gun owners and Oregon can not lock us all up if none complied.

My instincts tell me if IP43 makes the ballot, Oregon will take the lead in the most restrictive gun controls in the country.

I fear the government leeches in Portland, Salem and Eugene will gleefully vote for this. Not realizing that the state task masters will have come to full power and control over their subjects.

You sure make lots of assumptions. How do you know who we all vote for??
Does it matter now? Its far too late now and the control given to those in the democrat party. Maybe you didnt' vote for them personally but the majority of Oregonians did and many of those folks are here on this site.

Portland, Salem, Eugene need their votes seperated and the laws they enact, only enacted to those in those three citys, If the rest of the state votes different then those laws should not effect the rest of the state. I say we call it, an island population vote method. Since the majority of the population lives in these three cities and they effect the entire state, these cities are considered "islands" of voting population.

I handed all my guns off to a family member then they died. Who knows where they are now. Probably in a lake. I think they had a boating accident. I consider everyone on this page my family, especially those born in Oregon.

Soon folks wont be able to legally keep property that was legal to buy when they bought it.

Does it matter now? Its far too late now and the control given to those in the democrat party. Maybe you didnt' vote for them personally but the majority of Oregonians did and many of those folks are here on this site.

Again, how do you know how anyone here voted? It always seems so strange to me when members here start pointing fingers at their fellow 2A enthusiasts and blaming them for gun laws.

What happens next is this thread is deleted because it doesnt' treat our fellow members good and that kind censorship that stops the challenge of who you vote for is why you have lost your state.:D

Soon folks wont be able to legally keep property that was legal to buy when they bought it.

Soon Bigfoot will run for office......o_Oo_O.
I don't mind assumptions if there is a bases for it.
Komifornia a liberal cesspool, yet the majority of people still have some access to firearms
yes even there inside there homes they have firearms.

So soon is wrong, Oregon is about 10-20 years behind the laws there especially when it comes to conceal carry
we are about 30 years behind. This is not encouraging, but to make a claim soon is broad and without merit.
If you have some proof on this coming up soon please share why even if you don't or cant say a source Id like to hear where from the sky soon was picked?o_O

Again, how do you know how anyone here voted? It always seems so strange to me when members here start pointing fingers at their fellow 2A enthusiasts and blaming them for gun laws.

Just because folks like guns and like to shoot them it doesnt' mean they support the 2nd. If they voted for dems just look what it's done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top