JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, it's not looking good. Both minority reports went down. Good arguments made for both minority reports, but the Dems in the majority absolutely refuse to budge. Unless they really, really surprise us on the vote, they don't give a rat's a$$ about our rights. They want what they want and f$@k the rest of us.

I've tried to listen here and there in the background, it's hard to listen to lies from the pro 941 folks.

The anti-941 folks have given some great arguments so far. I really, really appreciate their attempt to fight for our rights, and I will be sure, regardless of outcome, to thank them for their support.

The rest, well, I guess that all depends on where this ends up today.

Yep, it's not looking good. Both minority reports went down. Good arguments made for both minority reports, but the Dems in the majority absolutely refuse to budge. Unless they really, really surprise us on the vote, they don't give a rat's a$$ about our rights. They want what they want and f$@k the rest of us.

I've tried to listen here and there in the background, it's hard to listen to lies from the pro 941 folks.

The anti-941 folks have given some great arguments so far. I really, really appreciate their attempt to fight for our rights, and I will be sure, regardless of outcome, to thank them for their support.

The rest, well, I guess that all depends on where this ends up today.

We could have used some better speakers from the people on our side. Not that it would change any Democrat's illogical mind, but some of our supporters need some public speaking classes :(

Refused to send it to the Judiciary (25 to 35, AGAIN)...they don't want voters to have this bill on a ballot. We got that message loud and clear when they declared it an emergency bill! This whole process today is a travesty.

Refused to send it to the Judiciary (25 to 35, AGAIN)...they don't want voters to have this bill on a ballot. We got that message loud and clear when they declared it an emergency bill! This whole process today is a travesty.

Yeah, I was listening to the video feed when that happened, and I was quite disappointed. It seemed a reasonable request to go to judiciary committee for review, but no, it does seem they just want to keep pushing forward to push it through now. Doesn't look good, but keep praying for a miracle.

Argh. Seems Hoyle is threatening us now... Note a quote, but the gist is: "If you don't pass this now, it WILL go to a ballot initiative, and you WON'T have these exemptions that we put in here through our process."

This is REALLY irritating.

Argh. Seems Hoyle is threatening us now... Note a quote, but the gist is: "If you don't pass this now, it WILL go to a ballot initiative, and you WON'T have these exemptions that we put in here through our process."

Let her, it would never pass in a general election and she knows it.

If they pass it, we'll have an initiative to get it thrown out

It's really irritating that the people who are there and are supposed to be paying attention to the arguments against the bill are all walking around, laughing, and talking. Their little minds are already made up, and they are not doing their jobs if they're not paying attention.

So, if this passes... How will personal sales work?

Seller and Buyer go to FFL. Buyer get's delayed... Seller keeps firearm? FFL keeps firearm? Do they get logged in the bound book?

Geesh! What a cluster!

It's really irritating that the people who are there and are supposed to be paying attention to the arguments against the bill are all walking around, laughing, and talking. Their little minds are already made up, and they are not doing their jobs if they're not paying attention.

They do that with every vote, not just ones like this. They all need to be shown the door, in my opinion.

The problem a lot of us folks on the right make is that we argue logic and facts. At the risk of over generalizing, I believe folks on the left argue based on emotions.

Data and factoids prob and getting all worked up won't do much to convince people of stuff. But get them in the feelers, and there's more of a chance.

That's my humble opinion, at least

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads