JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eddie eagle is part of the nra and that will cause it be politically charged. It will never be accepted anywhere, unfortunately.

Well the NRA has done nothing to appeal to others on the other side so I wouldn't necessarily call it political correctness.
What would the NRA do to appeal to the anti-gun lobby? Don't think Nancy P. wants to get in bed with them ... or Chuckie ... well, maybe Nancy and Chuck are hitting the sheets together ... but anway, what can the NRA do to appeal to them?

What would the NRA do to appeal to the anti-gun lobby? Don't think Nancy P. wants to get in bed with them ... or Chuckie ... well, maybe Nancy and Chuck are hitting the sheets together ... but anway, what can the NRA do to appeal to them?
Stand and fight, doesn't equate to hey PPS we want to protect your kids.

What gets me is people knocking the NRA, the NRA-ILA, when we need to support ANY organization which SUPPORTS our 2nd Amendment, regardless. And we need to support both those national-level action orgs like NRA, and very importantly our local organizations like OFF and 2nd Amendment Foundation need our support! Support them all or lose our rights.

What gets me is people knocking the NRA, the NRA-ILA, when we need to support ANY organization which SUPPORTS our 2nd Amendment, regardless. And we need to support both those national-level action orgs like NRA, and very importantly our local organizations like OFF and 2nd Amendment Foundation need our support! Support them all or lose our rights.
I'm not knocking them, I just am going my own direction without their support, because I want to actually accomplish something. You are free to support whoever you would like. Have a great day.

Are these groups planning to file legal actions against these new intrusions, as they have in Washington against that new law?
I heard both the NRA and our OFF are going to file the same here if SB 501 passes. Not true or true?
Not my focus. I have too many other things to do.

Appreciate the updates, Keep at it Good Sir.
Thank you!!

Newest update!!

SB 801 was assigned to the education committee and then the judiciary committee. It moved from the education and is now waiting at the Judiciary. We will have a public hearing soon and I will need people that can testify on our behalf.

This is excellent news. I wonder if this training should be repeated every few years so they don't forget it? In industry, adults are encouraged to be safe on a daily basis with safety training, and it seems to help make the workplace safer.

I've been with the same company for over 18 years now, and every year we have to take the same training... Thinks like ethics, safety, information security, etc... it's so drilled into our heads that these days, I just click through the links with the sound off, and ace the test at the end. I'd sure bet that if kids had a "safe handling of firearms" review and quiz every year, they know what is safe and what isn't after just a couple years...

I've been with the same company for over 18 years now, and every year we have to take the same training... Thinks like ethics, safety, information security, etc... it's so drilled into our heads that these days, I just click through the links with the sound off, and ace the test at the end. I'd sure bet that if kids had a "safe handling of firearms" review and quiz every year, they know what is safe and what isn't after just a couple years...

I agree.

The rally in a couple weeks would be a great place to advertise your bill for additional support. I am betting a lot of people don't know about it. Maybe Radian would let you setup a table so you can lay out what you need for support?

(Wouldn't mind sponsors being able to setup a table for each of the pro/neutral 2nd A bills)

Not sure why this would go to the judiciary committee instead of education. Any idea what their rationale was? Doesn't seem like a positive sign.

Thank you!!

Newest update!!

SB 801 was assigned to the education committee and then the judiciary committee. It moved from the education and is now waiting at the Judiciary. We will have a public hearing soon and I will need people that can testify on our behalf.
What are the ideal types of people you would like to see testify in a hearing? LEOs, Teachers, Doctor's/Nurses, Mothers, etc?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews