JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy Gent's, I'm a Grumpy, Ticked off Oregon Born Veteran who believes WE should have a LAW to deal with the Infringers of/on our Gun RIGHTS, The Law should read: Any attempt at infringing on the 2A rights of others WILL result in Your Immediate HANGING by the neck until Dead.

Yup, I have had well enough of the Aholes who call themselves poly-ticians, ESPECIALLY the anti-gun Progressive, Liberal, Communist, democRATS that Created the ERPO's- The SB719, It is Always the same SOB's in our capital doing the Infringing.. As WE know, Voting has become in-effective in removing these TRAITORS, Hanging them IN PUBLIC after a speedy trial for TREASON would be excellent Public relations for Real Americans Like ME, and I would smile from ear to ear while Hanging THEM.
Other than the above, I am an easy going Honest, Gentleman- Call me Dave if you like.

Then you'll probably like this quote from G.K. Chesterton

"The men whom the people ought to choose to represent them are too busy to take the jobs. But the politician is waiting for it. He's the pestilence of modern times. What we should try to do is make politics as local as possible. Keep the politicians near enough to kick them. The villagers who met under the village tree could also hang their politicians to the tree. It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged." ─Cleveland Press interview, March 1, 1921.

Welcome aboard Hang Man, I've long been saying the time has come to forcibly remove each and every inhabitant of the state capital that does not follow the State and United States Constitutions...
Thank You Nammac and all who replied, Glad I found this place of like minded Men.
Stomper, you can call me Al if ya want.

I contend that IF the USC had been followed, there Never would have been an Obutthead in the white house, but then again, the USC has Not been followed since it was written, Bout time to stick with our U.S. Constitution and Our Oath to defend it TO THE LETTER.

Glad I found this place of like minded Men.

and women...;) We've got some great pro-gun ladies here too.

Stomper, you can call me Al if ya want.

If he starts calling you Lisa, run...:eek:

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you're as pizzed off as a lot of us here. Just got back from a vacation last week in Central Oregon (not sure what part you're in, we were in Sunriver), almost didn't want to come back.

and women...;) We've got some great pro-gun ladies here too.

If he starts calling you Lisa, run...:eek:

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you're as pizzed off as a lot of us here. Just got back from a vacation last week in Central Oregon (not sure what part you're in, we were in Sunriver), almost didn't want to come back.

Yep, I just commented on NWGlockGals ammo thread, have trained a dozen or so ladies and had training from a couple who were excellent in their knowledge.
Where I live, out away from Prineville, is the Best, I went to sunriver recently, EXPENSIVE is the only word I have for those Rich folks out there, 11.65 for a few tiny pieces of fast food chicken out there, shocking, that same chicken is less than half that in PrineTucky. I used to fly folks into Sunriver often from southern oregon, it was a great place 35 or so years ago, kind of caliphornicated to the MAX now.

Yep, I just commented on NWGlockGals ammo thread, have trained a dozen or so ladies and had training from a couple who were excellent in their knowledge.
Where I live, out away from Prineville, is the Best, I went to sunriver recently, EXPENSIVE is the only word I have for those Rich folks out there, 11.65 for a few tiny pieces of fast food chicken out there, shocking, that same chicken is less than half that in PrineTucky. I used to fly folks into Sunriver often from southern oregon, it was a great place 35 or so years ago, kind of caliphornicated to the MAX now.

It's fun for a vacation, no way I could afford living down there. We rent a house, bring our food, that keeps things manageable. We also go off-season when things are a lot quieter. Summertime is a pain down there.

Have you been to Prineville reservoir at all? If not, it is a really beautiful place to vacation, they have cabins to rent and nice campgrounds, let me know your coming and I can show you around.
I'm praying for rain so the Morel Mushrooms can pop out prolifically, I get plenty every year and share with those who love to eat them. An Elk or Venison steak is just not as good without them and their gravy.. The end of May is Prime time for them.

Have you been to Prineville reservoir at all? If not, it is a really beautiful place to vacation, they have cabins to rent and nice campgrounds, let me know your coming and I can show you around.
I'm praying for rain so the Morel Mushrooms can pop out prolifically, I get plenty every year and share with those who love to eat them. An Elk or Venison steak is just not as good without them and their gravy.. The end of May is Prime time for them.

Haven't been to Prineville, but may have to head out there some time. If I head that way, I'll give you a heads-up :)

Welcome aboard, I like the cut of your Jib, and I think most here agree with your sentiments, It's high time matters were dealt with the old fashioned way, Sticks, stones, tar and feathering, or simply a .22 long to the gob might just get the message out, WE THE PEOPLE are still here, and WERE PIZZED!
Sounds like you will fit right in here!
@GOG says it best, how hard is it for any one to follow those four simple yet absolute words,............SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !!! Yet we gots a whole lotta infringin goin on!

Thanks Ura-Ki, I feel at home here no doubt, I really like you all being of like mind more so than I have seen on other Over moderated sites, here and the files are my places now. Going to contribute here to support this forum, cudo's to the Admin and I haven't even seen an unruly Moderator.

Hey, Hang-man, always good to see one more smiling face around here.

Haven't been to Prineville since all the data centers went in, but I used to go there with some buddies about this time every year. Beautiful land, beautiful sky, and just about the right size for a person to make a difference.

Speaking of poly-ticians always reminds me of this saying: "If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket would be elected swineherd every time, no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side." ( Orson Scott Card) May we all help each other to see past the slop bucket.

Amen to that Cedar Jack, yeah the FaceButt folks are Not good for the area, they lie a lot when it comes to employment of locals in the service center and they screw the county on Taxes, I look forward to the day that they have abandoned Buildings where the centers are. Did you know that the FB centers have a direct fiber-optic bundle that runs from the center all the way to the NSA storage facility in Utah? I watched the 18" cables being laid all the way to the DUMB in Redmond, (Deep, Undergound Military Base) Yeah, 7 miles of underground base with Maglev trains in tunnels that cover and travel all over North America and outside of that I am told. I personally have seen the German Made Tunnel boring machines run, they leave glass lined tunnels and do not carry out over burden, it is vaporized by the lithium Lasers, dang machine can make 30ft dia tunnel through solid rock at more than 2mi per day.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews