JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do not mistake any of these "Bills" and Laws as anything beyond a smoke screen.
This is just the first 90 days after Obobo's "Re-election" gaze in your Crystal Ball and see what it will be like in the next 9 months (or 9 years).
The ultimate goal, as with all slavers, is TOTAL dis-armament; and if they have to kill a few 10,000s to make their UTOPIA (everyone is included who is exactely like THEM) then so be it.

How about getting them to help us defeat the left on 2A

I tried to talk one of them to stay in the party - to continue that influence from the inside. Nope, completely withdrawn from politics for a while. :-( "Too stressful fighting the people I agree with on 95% of issues, who decry me as a "Republican Plant" because of the 5% I disagree with them on."

I don't know what political involvement my lesbian friends have. I know that Dianne is RABIDLY anti Obama.

Strange. I have erred in stereotyping gays as "Progressive", in step with the SF scene. Been surprised a couple of times. Dianne came out of the blue at lunch with my wife and I saying she wanted to go shooting gave me some mental whiplash.

It's just not a good idea to assume who is on the plantation.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top