JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do not mistake any of these "Bills" and Laws as anything beyond a smoke screen.
This is just the first 90 days after Obobo's "Re-election" gaze in your Crystal Ball and see what it will be like in the next 9 months (or 9 years).
The ultimate goal, as with all slavers, is TOTAL dis-armament; and if they have to kill a few 10,000s to make their UTOPIA (everyone is included who is exactely like THEM) then so be it.

How about getting them to help us defeat the left on 2A

I tried to talk one of them to stay in the party - to continue that influence from the inside. Nope, completely withdrawn from politics for a while. :-( "Too stressful fighting the people I agree with on 95% of issues, who decry me as a "Republican Plant" because of the 5% I disagree with them on."

I don't know what political involvement my lesbian friends have. I know that Dianne is RABIDLY anti Obama.

Strange. I have erred in stereotyping gays as "Progressive", in step with the SF scene. Been surprised a couple of times. Dianne came out of the blue at lunch with my wife and I saying she wanted to go shooting gave me some mental whiplash.

It's just not a good idea to assume who is on the plantation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top