JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have brand new RCBS 9mm and 45 acp reloading dies. These are carbide. You won't see these anywhere. This is not ammunition for flaggers. Call 503-442-15 seven 6. Firm on price.

$110 each or $200 for both.

<broken link removed>

WHOA!!!

I am in need of both dies, but I will not pay for the amount this person is asking, I guess I just have to be a little bit more patient.

Fishermans had some RCBS carbides just sitting on the shelf in those calibers. They had not moved for months, and I figured I'd go pick up a set of the .45, after all they were just $40.00 or so. Went in last weekend to find the dies had been wiped out, most all of them anyhow.

Guess I know where they went. I have names for these people but the the filter on the site wont let me type them.

I do not have any 9mm dies at the moment, I have them on back-order from an on-line retailer, I am not in a hurry to get one though, I am still slowly getting components fit my 9mm reloads, so far, I have primers and brass, I have a lead on powder (trading my SB .223 die set). As for bullets, I am waiting for it to get in stock. I am just patiently waiting.

CHecking ebay these things are going for $50 to $115 and new on midway is $50. I have a RCBS 45 ACP die set with trim die. Part # 18915 that I'll sell you for $60. Looks basically new. I was going to post it on Ebay with some other dies but if your looking I'd be to sell it to you or trade if you have any 22lr. PM me if you want it.

Today at the Springfield Cabelas there were four sets of Lee 9mm dies on the shelf. Now there are three. There were also 9mm Hornady and RCBS dies, all at normal Cabelas prices. I even picked up 1 lb of H4831sc powder. There was lots of brass and bullets. No primers. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I picked up the carbide rbcs 45 acp 3 piece die set two weeks ago at fishermans for I think $50-56 wasnt really looking for them but grabbed them once I seen it.

Thank you very much for the offer, I just received the Lee die set that I ordered last month, the mailman just dropped it off just minutes ago. I have primers on-hand, I have a lead on powder but no bullets. So a little bit more of waiting for me. I am in no rush, hopefully I can get some bullets mid-April.

If you dont care about shooting cast lead a buddy of mine ordered 9mm bullets from Oregon Trail laser cast last week. About $60 per 500 and that includes shipping, not exactly sure of the price since i mainly load .40 but thought I'd throw that out there.

If you dont care about shooting cast lead a buddy of mine ordered 9mm bullets from Oregon Trail laser cast last week. About $60 per 500 and that includes shipping, not exactly sure of the price since i mainly load .40 but thought I'd throw that out there.

I do not have any experience with cast lead bullets and never shot them at all, I have to read up on them before I try them. Thanks for giving me another option, I am certainly very new to reloading. So far, I have successfully made a few reloaded ammo for my 300AAC Blackout.

From what I've seen, there are lots of people out there who are unwilling to pay the high prices some of these dorks are asking (good thing, cuts back on profiteering) and panic is subsiding as Harry Reid of all people gutted the AWB, mag bans etc from the GCBs that have been floating around the senate. Apparently everyone is coming to the same conclusions I came to before all this BS started.

From what I've seen, there are lots of people out there who are unwilling to pay the high prices some of these dorks are asking (good thing, cuts back on profiteering) and panic is subsiding as Harry Reid of all people gutted the AWB, mag bans etc from the GCBs that have been floating around the senate. Apparently everyone is coming to the same conclusions I came to before all this BS started.

When one get's older they learn how to plan ahead. They also realize that eventually panic's end. Patience, and this will pass. Those who snapped all the components and equipment up might just have to end up selling all their "goods" at a loss. Wouldn't that be too bad.

I predict that this panic will actually lead to lowered prices on a lot of items. The sudden flushing of the market will trigger restocking orders and increased production across the board. When the new supplies hit the market they will be in competition with all the profiteers and guess what. The big Companies HAVE to keep their product moving. They'll price their products to sell making it even harder for the profiteers to make a buck.

Pretty soon we'll all be able to sit back with a nice cigar, a glass of scotch, and watch the carnage.

The prices are nuts, try living in NY at this time. Even Eb** trying to get 90-100 for hornady shell plates.
have seen dies, exp..40's buy it now for 130.. The good thing is they do not seem to be selling.

I am with you, I know the difference between normal price increases and just straight out gouging and I am not willing to pay for gouging prices, I know products are scarce, but manufacturers will eventually catch up, the reason I wait.
I was hoping that no one bought what this guy was selling. A 50% mark-up doesn't justify the shipping fees and taxes that could have been included in the price initial price.

I know an on-line retailer that is selling 1000 147gr 9mm bullets for $121 shipping is included, but I pass on this, I am waiting until he get some 115gr or 124 gr in stock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top