JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Hillary was President.......
Preventing Gun Violence
With 33,000 Americans dying every year**, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

Taken from: Democrats.org

Now do you TRUMP HATERS understand about voting for, "The Lesser of Evils"?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The damn gun didn't do this all on its own! What the eff people? Why can't people understand this? I have a big problem with this mentality, blame the tool and the toolmaker for every thing that's wrong! Let's blame the spoon for making people fat, the pencil for mis spelling words, and cars for making people speed! Don't they see this equates exacty the same?
I throw my hands up at this stupidity! Yea, I get it, I understand your anger and sadness, but let's back up and engage our brains and apply some critical thinking here, how does punishing the tool and the maker equate to safety? How does this do any thing to address the REAL problems? Wake the eff up people and focuse your anger and wrath where it actually belongs!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

They just don't quit, and they are being pushed by more sinister forces, whilest hoping to bankrupt Bushmaster and set precedent that overturns established law. Screw these stooges.

No, if you think this will extend to Ford/GM/etc., then you're not seeing the big picture here. Without PLCAA, we no longer have a gun industry in America. Right when PLCAA was passed, the anti-gunners were poised to take down the entire industry. Only through this legislation are firearms as a category of legal products protected from the anti-gun lobby. There is no anti-car lobby.

No, if you think this will extend to Ford/GM/etc., then you're not seeing the big picture here. Without PLCAA, we no longer have a gun industry in America. Right when PLCAA was passed, the anti-gunners were poised to take down the entire industry. Only through this legislation are firearms as a category of legal products protected from the anti-gun lobby. There is no anti-car lobby.
N, I get that, my point was if gun manufacturers can be targeted, which thanks to the PLCAA, they can't, why not other products and other industries that are responsible for far more deaths...

@nammac Your point is correct, that there is a legal Pandora's Box against other types of manufacturers if these firearms manufacturers are held responsible for their legal products, without any defects, being used in an evil way. But I don't think it would ever go that far. Leftist jurists are NOT logical and do not follow their feelings in a step-by-step legal manner. Guns are eeevil and so any action against them is morally justifiable. Cars are a societal good, and so they would never be held responsible.

You are giving way too much credit to the logical thinking of leftist judges.

Ban_cars.png

Liberal_logic.jpg
It's the sad truth but....
When one of these votes.....my vote gets negated.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads