JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Do not stand here" but, idiots still do it, fall, and blame the ladder maker.
Reminds me when I got a new pager many moons ago and the instructions said "Please don't eat the battery door" For some reason, It still makes me laugh.

"Caution, hot coffee is hot!" How much did that one cost McD's?

Wendy's hamburgers used to be juicy, now they are cooked til hockeypuck done. After some folks got sick due to contaminated meat.

My son in the military is a gun safety instructor. He had his guns confiscated by the court because his former spouse expressed a fear of him and his guns, even though they live 11 hours away from each other. She had zero proof! It was totally based on her emotions! Her fabricated fear also allowed a restraining order to be extended without any material evidence of him being a threat, which may cost him his military career because he is non-deployable if this country was to go to war! Yes, the legal system is effed up!

Last Edited:
Reminds me when I got a new pager many moons ago and the instructions said "Please don't eat the battery door" For some reason, It still makes me laugh.

The wonderful world Lawyers have brought us due to morons who serve on Juries. Notice the hair dryer now has a large very hard to remove tag, saying not to use it in the shower. This of course means some Darwin Award person did this, then of course they or family sued.

I am allowed to sue many people for many things. Will I make sufficient argument for initial filing? Will I get past the summary dismissal hearing? Will I actually get in front of a jury? Will I win? Will It be appealed? Will I ever collect?

This is really no news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bccbd9939184

TL;DR the AR15 is too dangerous for civilian use and Remington can get sued for advertising to younger audiences.

QUOTE From the article in the OP: "The number of lives lost in those 264 seconds was made possible by the shooter's weapon of choice,"

It was also made possible by the key to the car he drove, the air he was breathing, the road he drove on, and the front door of the school he walked through. We should let them sue the door manufacturer. Heck... sue the department of transportation because he drove on a road they designed or approved.

And how in the world are they going to prove that he was influenced by one of Remington's adds? Maybe the prosecuting attorney can interview the shooter when he meets him in hell.

I am allowed to sue many people for many things. Will I make sufficient argument for initial filing? Will I get past the summary dismissal hearing? Will I actually get in front of a jury? Will I win? Will It be appealed? Will I ever collect?

This is really no news.

It "sounds" like you have not followed what is happening with this. The case they are talking about was not filed yesterday. This has been going through the courts for a VERY long time. At every step along the way the person being sued has to pay legal fee's. Those fee's by now have to be huge. The people suing often do not care if they ever actually "win". The idea is to make it so expensive to operate that many just give up. Anyone one who owns guns should really be paying a lot more attention to this. I am sure you are not the only one who has obviously paid no attention to what is happening here.

Yes, everybody hates the legal system and blood sucking lawyers until they need one. Any business runs a risk of being sued for their practices. It's a fact of doing business. The Court basically said that they can't sue for wrongful death directly, because that's precluded by the Federal Law, but can bring a claim under the state deceptive marketing because, you know, intrastate commerce is under state law. So now they have to show that there was deceptive marketing under CT law. It will be a new case, under a new law. It's not the same case as original 2012 case.

Court Rules Remington Can Be Sued For Marketing Guns 'For Combat'

It "sounds" like you have not followed what is happening with this. The case they are talking about was not filed yesterday. This has been going through the courts for a VERY long time. At every step along the way the person being sued has to pay legal fee's. Those fee's by now have to be huge. The people suing often do not care if they ever actually "win". The idea is to make it so expensive to operate that many just give up. Anyone one who owns guns should really be paying a lot more attention to this. I am sure you are not the only one who has obviously paid no attention to what is happening here.

It was also made possible by the key to the car he drove, the air he was breathing, the road he drove on, and the front door of the school he walked through. We should let them sue the door manufacturer. Heck... sue the department of transportation because he drove on a road they designed or approved.
Like Larry the cable guy said, "that there's funny.." Time to sue God or who/whomever made/created earth for creating the very minerals that allowed the creation of (pick something) to do (pick something/anything) . Screwball world and plenty of idiots to stock it with..o_O

Dan

Like Larry the cable guy said, "that there's funny.." Time to sue God or who/whomever made/created earth for creating the very minerals that allowed the creation of (pick something) to do (pick something/anything) . Screwball world and plenty of idiots to stock it with..o_O

Dan
Can I finish that for you???
"Time to sue God or who/whomever made/created earth for creating... LEAD."

I sometimes wonder why I had kids... subjecting them to the absurdness of today could inspire them to sue me.

Who can we sue for not enforcing a "Gun Free School Zone" ? Is what I would be asking if I was a Sandy Hook Parent !
Or , Can we sue the school for not providing security while they were in Care of the Children ?
There is No Common sense these days it seems , and Lawyers make it worse.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top