JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.ablechild.org/2014/02/0...ative-of-connecticuts-mental-health-services/

...Furthermore, it is important to remember that Connecticut Assistant Attorney General, Patrick B. Kwanashie, during the Ablechild FOIA hearing, revealed that the reason for not divulging the identity of the antidepressants he (Lanza) was taking was because it would "cause a lot of people to stop taking their medications."

Not saying that anybody expressly conspired to create the Sandy Hook school shooter, as such, but with the side effects from many of the pills that Lanza (Sandy Hook Shooter) likely was on, based on what his psychiatrist ordinarily prescribed, any such patient would be highly vulnerable to tipping over the edge.

It's a pharma/gun grab two for one for any opportinistic politician, like fmr Pres Obama, who did, indeed, attempt to pass sweeping gun control legislation at that time.

Lots of talk goes on into psychiatric conditions, with Lanza, that being Asperger's Syndrome, but the actual pills prescribed are shrouded in secrecy. It's almost as though Big Pharma were acting as a secretive agent, only instead of a badge, it's got HIPPA credentials, so that nobody ever is any the wiser. In this way Pharma acts as a vehicle for gun control legislation, but with the condition of anonymity.

Wow, interesting article. Big pharma has too much control and power over our governments. Way too much money involved. Perhaps it's time for a Justice department investigation into big pharma.

Unfortunately, mental health treatment in AmeriKa has been reduced to drugging those seeking mental health services. It's disgusting.

It's even more disgusting to see little children drugged to this extent, it typically doesn't end well for them. I personally know of one such case, woman I worked with, here son was diagnosed as ADD and reasonable heavily drugged so he could sit still and pay attention in school. Sad to say he barely made adulthood before he was gone.

People need to learn how to deal with their mental health issues, need tools that don't come from a pharmaceutical laboratory. But it's easier to drug them and move on…

Wow, interesting article. Big pharma has too much control and power over our governments. Way too much money involved. Perhaps it's time for a Justice department investigation into big pharma.
I would be shocked if the DOJ could conclude anything useful. I think it's more a matter for case law.

Then again, stranger things have happened:

Parents of the kids on the asthma drug, Montelukast, a very nasty drug:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9189082/

were able to at least get the FDA to put on it a black box warning, due to the prevalence of Aggression and Suicidal Ideation among users.

One person did something bad, possibly because of his medication, and that information is supposed to be useful why?

People are so stupid, I worry that some will stop drinking water if they here someone died from drinking too much.

One person did something bad, possibly because of his medication, and that information is supposed to be useful why?

People are so stupid, I worry that some will stop drinking water if they here someone died from drinking too much.
I sure want to know the likelihood of complications or side effects of any medication I'm taking.

Also it's relevant when the implement the killers use is the main focus.

Why is this information in the OP useful....?
Because...
Doing the same thing over and over...like more firearm bans and restrictions will get the same results...
More events like what happened at Sandy Hook.

However...
A different approach to looking at what happened and why...may get a different result or better answer.

A look at all the factors in play and not just the firearm used....is what needs to happen.
Focusing on just one part of a problem will only get you a partial answer or viewpoint...
Which will not get you a complete answer or viewpoint.
Andy

Last Edited:
Why is this information in the OP useful....?
Because...
Doing the same thing over and over...like more more firearm bans and restrictions will get the same results...
More events like what happened at Sandy Hook.

However...
A different approach to looking at what happened and why...may get a different result or better answer.

A look at all the factors in play and not just the firearm used....is what needs to happen.
Focusing on just one part of a problem will only get you a partial answer or viewpoint.
Which will not get you a complete answer or viewpoint.
Andy
I wish there were more teachers like you.

Parents of the kids on the asthma drug, Montelukast, a very nasty drug:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9189082/

were able to at least get the FDA to put on it a black box warning, due to the prevalence of Aggression and Suicidal Ideation among users.
Hummmm.......I use that drug (Montelukast) for my asthma. It's not working so good anymore vs when I first started it. Thanks for the reminder, that I need to speak with my doctor about stopping.

Anyway.....
I don't really feel that ALL that Big Pharma makes, is bad because it comes from Big Pharma. YEAH, some people might just be affected by a drug DIFFERENTLY/HAVE ADVERSE REACTIONS. BUT, But, but.....I guess the FDA and your private concerns/discussions (about help vs harm) with your own doctor should count for something.

That all being said....the amounts and types of drugs used by LANZA should be discoverable as a part of the lawsuit. IF..... there is a law to prevent that. Then, we have a BIGGER PROBLEM HERE. Of course....it's only my opinion.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......IF.......the Media, Law Enforcement, Politicians and Big Pharma conspired to keep the public in the dark then......

Awwww......Come On Man.
Trust Us. We'll feed you, what you need to know.

Is that you Brandon?

Last Edited:
Aaccording to this source, citalopram (SSRI) and Fanapt (antipsychotic). I don't think it was the drugs. I think he was just batshyt crazy, and don't think he acted alone based on helicopter footage I saw of 1-2 men running from the school into the woods.

Hummmm.......I use that drug (Montelukast) for my asthma. It's not working so good anymore vs when I first started it. Thanks for the reminder, that I need to speak with my doctor about stopping.

Anyway.....
I don't really feel that ALL that Big Pharma makes, is bad because it comes from Big Pharma. YEAH, some people might just be affected by a drug DIFFERENTLY/HAVE ADVERSE REACTIONS. BUT, But, but.....I guess the FDA and your private concerns/discussions (about help vs harm) with your own doctor should count for something.

That all being said....the amounts and types of drugs used by LANZA should be discoverable as a part of the lawsuit. IF there is a law to prevent that. Then we have a BIGGER PROBLEM HERE.

Of course....it's only my opinion.

Aloha, Mark
Montelukast provides 10% objective and 30% subjective improvement in allergy and asthma based on data. I've seen one person in 24yrs have bad dreams on it, and one person with a rash on the head of their unit. That's it. Pretty benign drug.

Montelukast provides 10% objective and 30% subjective improvement in allergy and asthma based on data. I've seen one person in 24yrs have bad dreams on it, and one person with a rash on the head of their unit. That's it. Pretty benign drug.
LOL....

I wonder what the odds were......in order to have the Govt approve the Covid vaccine?

Whatever. Sucks......doesn't it? To have to rely on EXPERTS for a lot of things.

Aloha, Mark

When investigating events like Sandy Hook...

It is important to consider all data that is available .
Looking at what is possible and likely , versus not so possible and unlikely.

With that said...
When disregarding data..it is important that one does not toss out data or information that one does not :
Like , expect or that doesn't re-enforce a belief , or desired outcome.

The drugs prescribed...may or may not be a factor...but they should be looked into.
How they affect someone...how they affect someone , with the combination / dosage used ...
May or may not have played a role here...
Again...it is simply something that needs to be considered...along with the other factors at play.
Andy

Well with big pharma and the medical community doing a drive to cut the dicks off of kids for money, I wonder if anyone has thought what the drugs are going to do to the kids they mutilated?

Nashville school shooter was a trans so what drugs was she on that drove her crazy enough to kill? How many kids are getting those same drugs today. Maybe big pharma needs to be held accountable?

Something to consider here....

Its the drugs that are being prescribed that are causing shootings...

Is the same as saying....

The easy availability of firearms is causing shootings...

Both are blanket statements and blanket statements don't cover as much as one would like.

Again...
Look at the data from each event....
Find commonalities...
Use the information and data that is possible and likely...
Try new and different approaches to solving what is the problem...

Edit to add :
Understand that even with commonalities...each event is unique...and may or may not apply to a different event.

All without ....
Pushing a agenda...
Disregarding data that goes against what you are wanting / hoping / expecting

Andy

Last Edited:
Something to consider here....

Its the drugs that are being prescribed that are causing shootings...

Is the same as saying....

The easy availability of firearms is causing shootings...

Both are blanket statements and blanket statements don't cover as much as one would like.

Again...
Look at the data from each event....
Find commonalities...
Use the information and data that is possible and likely...
Try new and different approaches to solving what is the problem...

All without ....
Pushing a agenda...
Disregarding data that goes against what you are wanting / hoping / expecting

Andy
100% of crimes committed with a firearm involved two things, a criminal and a firearm.

The body is a feedback loop.
One person behaves badly on a drug, another, taking that same drug, may also feel side-effects and choose to stop based on their experience.
If someone stops drinking water because they fear the consequence of drinking too much water, there are other problems that need to be addressed.
It's ironic, Connecticut's cited reason for not releasing they psycho pharma information for Lanza -- that others may stop taking their drugs. The government did that in a typical, heavy-handed way when, through Executive Order, increased scrutiny and oversight, medical practitioners and facilities stopped prescribing narcotic painkillers.
A person behaving badly because of their medication is a crucial data point that can be used to guide medication regimens.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top