JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Creepy Uncle Joe Biden thinks he's running for Congress, cannot quote the simplest portions of the Declaration of Independence and thinks the big prize this week was won on Super Thursday...

Not worried about him, he belongs in an assisted living facility... Can't wait to see who wins the democrat nomination... And then onto the debates with Trump, need to lay in a sufficient supply of popcorn and beer, this is going to be fun!

WHO - in this entire group would actually vote for this [person] if they actually believed in 2A and firearms rights...?
Seriously.
One brags shamelessly about coming for your guns - the other fully supports the entire constitution and all its amendments...

Please explain how blind hatred festered by cronie-media control groups can brainwash the public with so much self-loathing and fear that they willingly give up all constitutional protections because, muh - Orange Man Bad???

Then again I ain't scared of a guy:
1) Running for Senate
2) Thinks 150,000,000 people disappeared
3) Thinks his Sister is his wife
4) Can't remember more than 15 words of the Declaration of Independence

In 2020, this is no factor. 2024 and beyond, demographics are going to cause a huge and very troubling shift to the statist utopians.
Or give them Enough time for all to see and increase the disgust in these social experiment Petrie dishes...one can hope can't he?

I wonder if the liberals realize if they are allowed to kill the second amendment nothings going to stop them from doing the same to the first and fourth.

Last Edited:
992E29FD-CF7C-465C-B0A0-69D80CF6FD12.jpeg

Careful, you'd be hard pressed to keep him out of female resident's rooms.

I don't know about that. I think the resident females there would be safe, as he'd be more more inclined to do his molesting at the 2 daycare's, the preschool and the elementary school that's close by.................................

Ray

Who the hell is this gay guy Biden? (sorry for the typo) He wants to be/represent what for whom?
:confused: what a fricking moron...

Senility;
: the quality or state of being senile : the physical and mental decline associated with old age
especially : the deterioration of cognitive functioning associated with old age

YA THINK?....:) This guy needs to tattoo his name on his forehead so he knows who the hell he is in the morning.. just saying.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads