JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe the new remington will end up like the old smith and wesson?
Maybe. I gave up on Remington a while ago now but I don't think they are responsible for anything. That whole " marketing guns of war" thing is stupid. I see car commercials for Corvettes and Camaros showcasing smoking tires and high speed. But nobody is suing them for driving their products too fast.

"The lawsuit said that Remington shouldn't have been selling a weapon of that caliber to the public, and the company marketed the gun to young, at-risk males." Young, anus-brained males more likely.

"The families who filed the lawsuit said their goal was to prevent more mass shootings in the future" How is their free money gonna have any role in preventaion??

3.7 mil each, I'll bet they were hoping for more than that.

The floodgates have been opened, this settling has created a precedent. "Sue and get settled."

I'll expect to see a lawsuit pop up from every mass shooting in the future now. This was really bad of Remington to do that. They screwed over the whole industry basically.

Settlement may not have been Remington's decision. The insurance companies have taken over and it's their call. They will do what is in their best interest and most likely they have determined it is cheaper to settle than continue to defend. So, the 2A industry suffers because of the insurance company's decision.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top