JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On Friday, May 3rd, the Sheriff's Office responded to the report of the theft of a war memorial cannon. The cannon was taken from a Vietnam War memorial at a prrivate residence in South Salem.
The victim, a local Vietnam War veteran, assembled this memorial to honor their family and friends who served with them in the Vietnam War. The cannon is approximately 18" high, 30" long, weighs close to 90 lbs and is not functional. If you have information about the missing cannon please contact Deputy Rick Kittelson at (971) 283-1459.

58xGE00hwvtZTetL2u6wGOpLWWxSWStln9tlDH6unL2ps0kDOg4PAOolKcrW_ELNvmIjd5uNw&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg
Marion County Sheriff's Office

OK you got me started!
If (and hopefully) they are caught and they turn out to be some anti-gunner type who did it 'Because it is a symbol of violent America' or some other pettifogging' drivel it will only serve to make my disdain of these types even worse!!

Well Damn...
I hope they find the thief ( thieves ) and get the cannon returned...What I really want to say and How I want to express my anger and disappointment in mankind , I cannot say on this forum...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads