JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0122:

LOLOLOL!!! Sorry:(!
Screenshot_20170204-200449.png

Heh, I like the cut a your jive.

With that said, let's derail this byatch!
If you saw a bigfoot, would you blast 'im? I might because I think they eat people.. meaning me so hey. I'd let a unicorn go though.

I have never been chastized so hard. I brought up several years ago about shooting sage rats at work. Another supervisor from fairly new to this area and not a shooter challenged me as to what a "sage rat" was. I, taken aback a bit confessed that they were the little rats that run around in fields eating all the greenery in said field and leaving large piles of dirt that clog the farmers harvesting equipment. He, speaking with his authority said no, those are gophers. My dad used to say, let's get the 218 Bee and the 6mm and go gopher hunting. So, again taken aback a bit. I said no, those are sage rats. He said, how do you know? I said because my friend that wants to learn how to reload is a farmer and he calls the damned things sage rats. Well then, he dicided that these creatures were moles. Steve, dangit they're not moles, moles don't run around in the daytime. He reluctanly agreed, and said they must be groundhogs then. No, Steve, we don't have goundhogs here. Well, how do you know? I politely said, did you notice the sun shining today? He said yes, so what? I said that groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter here, so we shot him:eek::eek::eek:.

If you saw a bigfoot, would you blast 'im? I might because I think they eat people.. meaning me so hey. I'd let a unicorn go though.

Oh HELL no.... do you have ANY idea just how many men in China with erectile dysfunction (and only have daughters) that are out there and will pay BIG BUCKS for unicorn horns?!

The horror.... the horror.

:D

That beast, atop that poor little horse, with such a cute little star, emulating from her most prized gift, I just don't understand how he could be so cruel to a pair of shoes like that. I protest!!!

I'll help ya keep it going:D HE!! ya I would shoot big foot. would make one amazing rug for the man cave. down fall is you would probably be all over the news and all the lefts would probably protest the rug. :rolleyes::D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top