Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Reactions
Rlynn - Hold your cursor over a person's picture or avatar. A box will pop up with "start conversation." Click it and you can send a private message (by email) to that person.

PiratePast40

Reactions
We were shooting Tuesday and stayed until about 3:30. Field was 7-8 miles east of Crane. There were three of us and probably shot about a half dozen each. To be honest, was a bit of a letdown. Quite a few people were saying that you'll easily shoot several hundred rounds but that wasn't the case for us. Maybe it's too early in the season. Guys at the Crane general store were saying it was pretty poor on Monday but it was chilly and windy that day.

flashpan

Reactions
Pirate
Were you on your own or with a guide service? It does need to warm up here around Burns / Crane.

2ndtimer

Reactions
It might just be a down year. I have shot gophers (that’s what they call them in Montana) for many years, but in 2019, I only saw a few in places where I had seen dozens to hundreds in the past. Don’t know if it was plague or weather, but the numbers were way down. Wasn’t able to go last year due to health issues, but planning on going in the next 8 weeks. Hoping for a rebound in the numbers.

arrowshooter

Reactions
Last piece of the rat puzzle, watch out ya vermine. See ya in a few flashpan.:s0003:

IMG_20210408_185023329.jpg

Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Project Appleseed
NW Custom Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond , OR