JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure what you mean. Your question is the same as "if I bought a 10/22 stock can I gather all the other parts to build a 10/22".

It is just a stock, you still need an M1A/M14 to put into it. Of course all the individual parts are out there to build an M1A/M14 but the sum of parts cost way more then buying a complete one and swapping stocks.

I guess what I'm asking is...if the stock is purchased, would it be more cost effective to purchase the barrel, trigger, etc.? As opposed to purchasing an M1A?

Well you still need EVERY part of the rifle except the stock. You need the receiver and all its parts, the barrel and all its parts, the trigger group, gas system. You need a complete rifle without a stock.

So you buy a complete rifle and sell the old stock and hand guard off of it. I think I got about $75 for mine but it has been a while so I don't recall for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top