JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Northwest safe sales did a awesome job and was a pleasure to do business with. They definitely knew what they were doing and the owner was on site and extremely knowledgeable how to move my 1200 pound safe upstairs. 5 star from me

Northwest safe sales out of Oregon city have moved all of mine plus lots of friends. Very professional and know what there doing.. they move all over oregon/Washington. Not sure if they can get you for the price you want but there a A+ company. You can call Jerry @ 503-780-0870

Sadly, I'm getting used to it, got this one last month, the trick is the right equipment, rolalift dollies and an air tow trailer!

Resized_20220801_171415.jpeg 20220801_173045.jpg

That's a nice safe. If you don't mind me asking . What sis you have to pay for the safe
Fred Meyer jewelers closed thier Vancouver mall store, they abandoned it, another Tennant paid to have it moved to his store, he closed his store and posted it on Craigslist for 750.00 which I was happy to Pau for a TL-30 rated vault, that's a steal! Most gun safes are nothing more than pretty sheet metal and firebrand, this is six inches solid on all sides. Trailer 100 bucks a day, roll a lift dollies 75 a day, all in, 925, but better than a 10k Liberty Presidential!

Fred Meyer jewelers closed thier Vancouver mall store, they abandoned it, another Tennant paid to have it moved to his store, he closed his store and posted it on Craigslist for 750.00 which I was happy to Pau for a TL-30 rated vault, that's a steal! Most gun safes are nothing more than pretty sheet metal and firebrand, this is six inches solid on all sides. Trailer 100 bucks a day, roll a lift dollies 75 a day, all in, 925, but better than a 10k Liberty Presidential!
Oh yeah way better. Nice job. That's a excellent deal. Where did u rent the trailer and roll a lifts from? I didn't know that the roller lifts could lift something so heavy so that's awesome

Oh yeah way better. Nice job. That's a excellent deal. Where did u rent the trailer and roll a lifts from? I didn't know that the roller lifts could lift something so heavy so that's awesome
Portland rent all or united for the air tow trailer, it has no axles, push the button, deck drops to the ground, no trying to winch 5,000 lbs up a ramp, chains and binders cinch it down. Roll a lift dollies, from f. E. Bennet on Broadway or Star rentals in Vancouver, roll a lift dollies rated for 7,500 lbs

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top