JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Own it and love it. Not too much in the way of holsters, but it's the same length as the S&W .22. Shield holsters are just a little too short for proper coverage. More choices will probably come along eventually. Some ranges have them to rent, you could try before you buy.

Yep, I bought one for my wife, mainly because she has trouble with racking most semi's that are even a little bit stiff. She can rack this one and she can shoot it just fine... I like it too, even though all the reviewers only talk about how it's only for little old ladies, weak wristed women, those with arthritis, etc. Although I have no problems racking slides, I can still appreciate a gun with a easy rack, big enough to get a good rip on, has a good trigger pull and nice sites and shoots really well.

Mike

I'm really a big fan of the M&P. Not so much the .380. And for the life of me I can't figure out why they went with grip safety on the .380. Was there some technical reason that required this?

I'm really a big fan of the M&P. Not so much the .380. And for the life of me I can't figure out why they went with grip safety on the .380. Was there some technical reason that required this?
:
The EZ 380 is not striker fired like the rest of the M&P line up. It is something they call
" Internal Hammer Fired":rolleyes:

I shot one a couple weeks ago. Easy controls but meh trigger. Accuracy was subpar at 15ft, shooting low and left, printing pie plate accuracy for all 3 guys who tried it. Maybe it was just crap white box ammo, but my experience with the Shield is equally poor in terms of accuracy.

I got my Sig p365 out of the car and it punched one ragged hole in the bullseye with steel wolf ammo. Better trigger, better sights, smaller pocket print, and only about $100 more. It outshot a Sig p239. It made the EZ look like crap.

None of the guns we shot malfunctioned.

I like SW revolvers and the 41, but can live without their semi autos. I give the Ez380 a 3/10.

Thanks for the input, I did handle one at the Rickreall Show and lost my interest a bit. I have a couple Beretta 380's. A Pico that I like since I sent it back for the upgrade (slide and trigger).

:
The EZ 380 is not striker fired like the rest of the M&P line up. It is something they call
" Internal Hammer Fired":rolleyes:

What part of that is difficult to understand? It has a hammer shrouded by the slide the same as the 22 compact.

ED418695-484F-4924-A491-DFEE0A56D8F8.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads