JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found a model 10-10 police trade in. Must be a Zombie gun as its marked CDC lol. I bought it online and got him down to $275. It appeared to be in really nice shape so i called the guy and he said it appeared to have spent a lot of time in a holster but seldom fired. I got the gun today and was very happy to find it in excellent shape with minimal end shake and tight lock up. Single action pull just under 4 lbs and double was at 12 but a very smooth and consistent 12lbs the blueing is around 80% with the tip of the barrel showing the typical holster wear. Accuracy was excellent!! groups in single action averaged about an inch and a half at 25 yards. Very happy with this purchase. wm_12315274.jpg wm_12315276.jpg

My cousin is a probation officer in California they supply her gun A GLOCK 19 .
MARKED cdp or cpd I can't remember but it is issue to her but is owned by the state

The model 10 is a plain Jane revolver that I think is one of the best Smith and Wesson ever made. I have had three the last one I traded to a friend. I will get another someday. I even think highly of the 38 special loaded to +p+. Nice revolver.

To this day, Smith and Wesson tool up to make runs of the Model 10 for the New York PD and likely others. A Factory Letter will get you the information about who that one was shipped to.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews