JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found a model 10-10 police trade in. Must be a Zombie gun as its marked CDC lol. I bought it online and got him down to $275. It appeared to be in really nice shape so i called the guy and he said it appeared to have spent a lot of time in a holster but seldom fired. I got the gun today and was very happy to find it in excellent shape with minimal end shake and tight lock up. Single action pull just under 4 lbs and double was at 12 but a very smooth and consistent 12lbs the blueing is around 80% with the tip of the barrel showing the typical holster wear. Accuracy was excellent!! groups in single action averaged about an inch and a half at 25 yards. Very happy with this purchase. wm_12315274.jpg wm_12315276.jpg

My cousin is a probation officer in California they supply her gun A GLOCK 19 .
MARKED cdp or cpd I can't remember but it is issue to her but is owned by the state

The model 10 is a plain Jane revolver that I think is one of the best Smith and Wesson ever made. I have had three the last one I traded to a friend. I will get another someday. I even think highly of the 38 special loaded to +p+. Nice revolver.

To this day, Smith and Wesson tool up to make runs of the Model 10 for the New York PD and likely others. A Factory Letter will get you the information about who that one was shipped to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top