JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 1.0 is a subcompact by Glocks standards 12+1 with a 3.5" Barrel. Even though it hold 2 more rounds than a G26 it is virtually identical in spec.

The 2.0 are a little bigger 4" barrel and 15+1 in the compact category, it is virtually identical in spec to the Glock 19. Can you blame them for going after a piece if the best selling 9mm on the planet pie?

Nope. The only question is, "what took them so long?"

If I could only own one pistol, and the thought makes me cringe, it would be a Glock 19 ONLY because I can conceal it fairly decent. My favorite pistol to shoot is the G34.

I had a M&Pc in 40 which I sold to buy a Shield.

What I liked about the Compact was that I could carry and when I got home simply administratively change the mag to the FS & X grip insert.

I am interested in the c 2.0

I have a Smith SD - which when I ran it in competition I would catch the meat of my hand during mag changes. blood blisters.

My concern with the c 2.0 is that I'll have the same problem.

But, that is not next on my FA purchase wish list. That will goto an ~~ 308 bolt. maybe.

I stopped by a certain retailer in Tigard yesturday, after IDPA
and got to handle the M&P C 2.0

I don't think I'll be buying one - same issue as with a G19 for me,
the meat of my hand can easily be pinched during mag changes.
That's my anatomy.

The pistol felt very excellent, otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top