JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 1.0 is a subcompact by Glocks standards 12+1 with a 3.5" Barrel. Even though it hold 2 more rounds than a G26 it is virtually identical in spec.

The 2.0 are a little bigger 4" barrel and 15+1 in the compact category, it is virtually identical in spec to the Glock 19. Can you blame them for going after a piece if the best selling 9mm on the planet pie?

Nope. The only question is, "what took them so long?"

If I could only own one pistol, and the thought makes me cringe, it would be a Glock 19 ONLY because I can conceal it fairly decent. My favorite pistol to shoot is the G34.

I had a M&Pc in 40 which I sold to buy a Shield.

What I liked about the Compact was that I could carry and when I got home simply administratively change the mag to the FS & X grip insert.

I am interested in the c 2.0

I have a Smith SD - which when I ran it in competition I would catch the meat of my hand during mag changes. blood blisters.

My concern with the c 2.0 is that I'll have the same problem.

But, that is not next on my FA purchase wish list. That will goto an ~~ 308 bolt. maybe.

I stopped by a certain retailer in Tigard yesturday, after IDPA
and got to handle the M&P C 2.0

I don't think I'll be buying one - same issue as with a G19 for me,
the meat of my hand can easily be pinched during mag changes.
That's my anatomy.

The pistol felt very excellent, otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top