JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is on my wishlist of pistols now. I had a G20 for a short while and having a 10mm in a more comfortable frame - with the same capacity is bigly-interesting. Good dangerous game country option! The fact that it comes optics ready with suppressor height steel sights from the factory is likewise a pro in their corner. I dropped $650 on a Walther PDP and it comes with cheesy plastic sights that, like Glock, they know you're going to replace. Add $10 to the price tag and give us steel sights from jump!

I love the 5in M&P's, and kinda bummed they didn't do a 5in out the gate. Never owned the 4in M&P 45., but have always gravitated to it.
A 10mm in that size envelope with 15rds is just icing on the cake! Very temping indeed….

Last Edited:
I love the 5in M&P's. And kinda bummed they didn't do a 5in out the gate. Never owned the 4in M&P 45., but have always gravitated to it.
A 10mm in that size envelope with 15rds is just icing on the cake! Very temping indeed….
They didn't have a 5 inch - but they do offer 4.6 inch plus the 4 inch.

If they put that trigger in the 9mm ones I'd jump to SW. They are by far the most comfortable polymer pistols on the market.

Didn't click but is that the same frame etc. as the 9mm? If not, shouldn't it have a different model descriptor?
Either way, beta testers gonna beta test.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top