JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they put that trigger in the 9mm ones I'd jump to SW. They are by far the most comfortable polymer pistols on the market.
+1. I was very happy to see they ditched the god awful traditional curved/hinged M&P trigger for a more traditional "dongalized" variant. They should do that across the board with the M&P line.

They should have just partnered with Apex Tactical and called it a day. I believe some Walther models come with an Apex trigger from the factory.
I don't disagree but that probably won't ever happen since there is the Smith & Wesson Pro Shop. But maybe they come out with a Pro Shop version in the future with upgraded features. Except Apex triggers are still better than the Pro Shop triggers I've tried.

Hopefully, however, Apex will make a trigger for this. Cause that would be chock full of awesome sauce!

More of the same. Already have a 10mm I like fine. The price on this pistol puts me a long, long way closer to better optics/triggers/equipment for my current lineup

Ez shield was a new style to the m&p series and all the other ones are 12 and 13 years ago...:s0092:
they are using the 45 m&p frame which already exist and a 40cal barrel. no really changing that much we shall see.

Said the guy festooned with facial tattoos!
B9605095-F178-41C3-872A-D312340F90B8.jpeg

I have two XDM10's 5.25" and 4.5"but the Warden seems to have claimed them as her own. She has an aversion to the S&W brand since her SD9VE, maybe I could have a 10 of my own.

I dropped $650 on a Walther PDP and it comes with cheesy plastic sights that, like Glock, they know you're going to replace. Add $10 to the price tag and give us steel sights from jump!
Not five minutes after reading this, on a different site I see this:

" Using the little strap that came in the box to hold your camera is like using the plastic dovetail protectors that came on your Glock as sights."

Artists are Weird

I love the 5in M&P's, and kinda bummed they didn't do a 5in out the gate. Never owned the 4in M&P 45., but have always gravitated to it.
A 10mm in that size envelope with 15rds is just icing on the cake! Very temping indeed….
I had a 4" M&P45, nice compact gun, shot very accurately - gave it to my son, well I traded back for the 4 3/4 full size version I'd given him years earlier. But a 10 in M&P is very interesting. Like the feature-set too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top