JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Hell, at six they got their first Daisy. Can still remember all the unconventional ways they came up with trying to get that thing cocked.:s0114:

My question is...with as restrictive as the gun policies are there, how many pistols are sold in New York? Why kiss that cesspool's arse? I've managed to raise three kids with firearms and I and they haven't hurt anybody yet.
You know why? Cause I took the fascination and mystery out of equation with education. 4h shooting, range time, really scary pictures of what a 180 grn projectile will do to you at 1200fps. You really want to do something about firearm accidents and you just have "to do something!"...mandate education in the schools!

What is S&W thinking ? Then when a kid figures it out, whose fault is it ?

Kids raised around firearms learn to respect them at a very early age. It's the FN education not the child proof guns that will save lives.

Now idiots will leave their pistols out thinking that are child proof. Instead of locking them a safe.

Kissing the arse if the enemy. FU S&W

So anything childproof like that is also going to be difficult or impossible for the disabled to use, including the elderly. I have a family member who has problems with grip strength. Hell, I have grip strength problems that are only getting worse. Put a 10# trigger on guns and I will have problems, my adult child will be unable to defend herself with a handgun period.

So anything childproof like that is also going to be difficult or impossible for the disabled to use, including the elderly. I have a family member who has problems with grip strength. Hell, I have grip strength problems that are only getting worse. Put a 10# trigger on guns and I will have problems, my adult child will be unable to defend herself with a handgun period.

Maybe the disabled and seniors can sue the state government under the American with Disabilities Act!

While S&W isn't responsible for this crap legislation, it is about time they move to another state - actually to another region of the country that would welcome their presence. And take their middle-class payroll with them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top