JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Because there has never been a truly communist government. They get stuck in what they call "the dictatorship of the proletariat" because true communism is unobtainable due to human nature to relinquish power.
And if that is the case....then we can pretty clearly accept that there will NEVER be any other type of communism but the kinds that have continually been tried. Which would suggest to us that particular outcome is the only one we will ever see...which is newspeak for; communism tried...is real communism and it should without another thought be thrown into the dustbin of history where it belongs. Never to be tried again.

Here is what Facsism is, from someone who grew up under it. Clearly it is not dead. Go down the list. What looks familiar today?
https://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf
This is only the opinion of an Italian novelist, and not a description of fascism as he experienced it as a political movement in Italy. He has chosen to redefine it with a list of mix-and-match characteristics. It could be summarized as "fascism is anything the left doesn't like."

And, ........none of those matter! No matter which one you try, or which country you try it in, it will never work for one simple reason, people! People always seem to screw things up in the quest for fame, fortune, and power, and the greater the ability to gain any of those, the more corrupted the system becomes! Hell, look at our Republic supposed to be near perfect, and the people have cast out their authority's over government, an now big tech, big business, big oil, big banks and big elites run it for us, using corrupt politicians and media as sock puppets!

And none of that matters. Theoretical Communism was never a viable real world condition. If we are talking about Soviet communism and whether what they have now is Communism or even slightly comparable to what they used to have the answer to both questions is no. The modern Russians are NOT Communist and the Oligarchy of the 90's and early 2000's is largely gone too . Soviet Communism was what it was and it was peculiar and nuanced to be sure but thats not what they have now.

They are Nationalists .
:s0155:
So are we.
I think that part is debatable. Might depend on who "we" refers to. Globalism is gaining a lot of traction.

I don't see globalism working ether, too many various needs from too many sheep! No one system could govern them all equally!
I hope you don't think I'm endorsing it. I've just observed that nationalism seems to have become a dirty word in much of the so-called western world these days

I hope you don't think I'm endorsing it. I've just observed that nationalism seems to have become a dirty word in much of the so-called western world these days
Naw, I know you better then that!
I think what we had here, up until around 1908 to 1912 was really the bench mark of how things should run, but then we handed over our oversight, and it's been going down hill faster and faster since! I really blame Teddy R. He spoke with his silver plated forked tongue, ( like Obummer) and seized a bunch of power not his to take, and sold us up the river in his grabs of power and wealth! It really started to kick off when Ike left office, big pharma, the military complex, and all the other players started running around unchecked and unchallenged! Look how far we have fallen!

This is only the opinion of an Italian novelist, and not a description of fascism as he experienced it as a political movement in Italy. He has chosen to redefine it with a list of mix-and-match characteristics. It could be summarized as "fascism is anything the left doesn't like."
Reading is hard.

Oswald lived in the USSR for years; anyone familiar with the whole thing assumes he was a Soviet asset in some form.

Anyway if the media is going to do a Remember the Maine! thing they'll have to do better than dig up something from 58 years ago.

And if that is the case....then we can pretty clearly accept that there will NEVER be any other type of communism but the kinds that have continually been tried. Which would suggest to us that particular outcome is the only one we will ever see...which is newspeak for; communism tried...is real communism and it should without another thought be thrown into the dustbin of history where it belongs. Never to be tried again.
But how else can there be a cleansing of contarians?

Oswald lived in the USSR for years; anyone familiar with the whole thing assumes he was a Soviet asset in some form.
I seem to remember reading that when the Soviet Union fell apart and the KGB archives were opened up, it was revealed that the Soviets didn't really trust him, kept him under observation, regarded him with suspicion (thought he might be an American plant of some sort), and didn't really want him around. All in all they thought he was more trouble than he was worth.

I seem to remember reading that when the Soviet Union fell apart and the KGB archives were opened up, it was revealed that the Soviets didn't really trust him, kept him under observation, regarded him with suspicion (thought he might be an American plant of some sort), and didn't really want him around. All in all they thought he was more trouble than he was worth.
They probably thought he was an idiot. They knew what they had.

There was a guy in a unit near mine in Germany. He was the last guy to defect to the Soviet Union. Drove a HMMV to the East German border and turned himself over to the East German border guards with a early laptop with some worthless "secrets" . The Soviets sent him to Azerbaijan with his East German girlfriend and gave him a job as a snake catcher . He had about 6 months of that and decided to come back. He got sent to Mannheim prison supposedly for 20 years but I found out later he got out after like 2 years with a dishonorable. Thing was I had tickets to fly to Moscow to stay in the intourist hotel there and go to the annual Victory Day parade in Red Square. When that jackass defected they pulled the visas of any US Servicemember going to any East Block country. Cost me $2000 in 1988 money. It was obvious the USSR was about to collapse and it was my last shot to see a military parade in Moscow . Still pissed about it.

There was a guy in a unit near mine in Germany. He was the last guy to defect to the Soviet Union. Drove a HMMV to the East German border and turned himself over to the East German border guards with a early laptop with some worthless "secrets" .
You might appreciate this documentary.

"Excellent documentary about the defection of a U.S. soldier, James J Dresnok, to the North Korea "

Thank God we have a strong and competent leader like Biden and a military dedicated to equity and diversity to get us through this when it all goes south...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top