JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Political arguments are a touchy subject. There was no problem discussing them, but there were several direct attacks on the arguers.

Last time I checked, there was no rule about joking about obama.

UNTIL somebody takes offence and complains that it's somehow a personal attack on them because they may (or may not have) voted for him. :confused:

So, what was "unclean" about the thread?

As one who's seen several posts, that took time and thought to try and keep clean (and within the rules), get deleted... I'm beginning to wonder why bother even trying to "help" keep things civil?

Let the spouters spout I guess and if I get offended at their comments I'll just keep my mouth shut... :s0054:

Seems to be too much of that that's led to inmates taking over the asylum though... :(

(Maybe if I'd gotten a PM telling me what I did / was doing wrong I'd feel differently...)

My apologies to everyone, this thread should have been locked from the beginning. When I wrote the rules I wrote them in a way I thought was clear to mean no non-firearm related political discussion. Unfortunately, I just noticed it was written in such a way that made it sound like that only applied to the Legal & Political section and not the Off Topic section. I've rewritten rule #9 to reflect and clarify my original intent.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads