JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a bad habit of jumping up to go pee in the middle of the night...and I know it because, whenever I rise up too quickly from a laying, sitting or squatting position I get real light headed and temporarily black out and sometimes I fall and go BOOM! Since this incident I have learned to slow my roll and take things slowly. This picture is worth a thousand words and I think it says it all. By the way...it was just before Christmas and I thought I give myself a present. I don't recommend this for anyone, but hell...give it shot if ya want to.

IMG_0227.JPG

Whoa! I'd prefer coal in my stocking to stitches. I sit on the edge of the bed now, and let my eyes adjust to the dark, before getting to my feet. A sudden drop to the floor getting up too quickly taught me. Wife didn't know whether to be concerned by the thump in the night, or laugh at me crawling across the floor to the bathroom. [Didn't use to be a problem until the Dr. put my on diuretics.]

I have a bad habit of jumping up to go pee in the middle of the night...and I know it because, whenever I rise up too quickly from a laying, sitting or squatting position I get real light headed and temporarily black out and sometimes I fall and go BOOM! Since this incident I have learned to slow my roll and take things slowly. This picture is worth a thousand words and I think it says it all. By the way...it was just before Christmas and I thought I give myself a present. I don't recommend this for anyone, but hell...give it shot if ya want to.

View attachment 1107018
Dang that's going to leave a scar.

Damn! What a Christmas present :( We had a big freeze here just after. Ice all over. I had spread ice melt but one spot in front were water was dripping off the roof had made a nice ice spot. I knew it was there, thought I had spread enough melt. Stepped off porch and foot went out and I bounced my head off side of the house. Having a hat on cushioned the blow fortunately. Getting old those falls hurt a lot more. When I looked at the tape of it on my camera's I could hear me exclaiming "FU&$ THAT HURT! :D Did make me FAR more careful till the big freeze ended. I like the idea of telling the ladies you did it saving a kitten, win some points :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top