JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,
I'm here to make a deal with one of y'all: I have a Ruger precision rifle in .308 that I absolutely love. The problem is I've gotten completely addicted to milsurps and to prevent my inevitable bankruptcy I've decided that before I can get more of them I need to either sell my Ruger or trade it. Willing to accept $1200 cash or equivalent milsurp/surps or a combination of milsurps and cash and ammo etc. You get the picture.

Here's what you get if you buy it:

Ruger precision rifle in .308-Gen 2 which has the fully adjustable stock and cheekpad, 20" barrel with 1:10" Twist, awesome Keymod handguard, Adjustable 2-stage trigger 2.25 to 5.0 lbs with the adjustment tool kept in the bolt shroud, AR-style buffer tube in case you have another stock you like better, a hybrid muzzle break on a threaded barrel (I have the protector if you wanna take it off) that makes it so gentle a liberal can shoot it buuuut also makes it loud enough that no one will be bragging about how they "don't need hearing protection at the range" and a bolt action that is smooth as butter. I'm serious this bolt is so sharply machined you'll have to be careful not to cut yourself on it (like I did).

I'm the only owner and have fired roughly 400 rounds through it, all clean. And it gets cleaned with a boresnake till no crud comes out after each session.

2 magpul 10 round mags (the RPR can take any magpul or AICS).
Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x50 which I bought new-it's held its zero wonderfully and has been boresighted by a gunsmith.
1 1"/30mm Heavy Duty High Ring Set.
Amazon.com bipod w/ a quick release that honestly gets the job done pretty darn well.
enough picatinny rails on the rifle for all the above and more.
forward and rear quick release sling attachments.

220 rounds of Prvi Partizan 145gr ammo in sealed boxes (and the two mags).
approximately 3-400 fresh brass cases from all the factory ammo I've shot which is roughly 50/50 prvi and federal with some oddball PMC thrown in. They are still so shiny you probably won't even need to clean them before reloading. I also have a box of 50 180 gr nosler accubond and probably 10 or 20 180 gr Nosler BT I can throw in too for the right price.

Also I will give you my recipe that will put the accubonds through the same hole at range so you don't have to run the ladder yourself!

This thing is a tack driver with the right ammo and plenty of people out there are making 1000 yd shots with them. Hell I can put a couple in a 1 inch group at 200 yds and I'm an amateur. The only downside to this rifle is its weight and the fact that you can't blame missing on the gun anymore.

What do I want? Money to buy milsurps! or, straight milsurps/ammo/accessories for them. My interest is probably in this order:
SMLE, 1917 enfield, P-14, 1903A3, K98/G98 family, M1 Garand and what ever other weird stuff y'all want to offer me. Also a big fan of matching bayonets.

My priorities for milsurps are in the following order: Functional/fireable, all matching parts, used in WW1, used in WW2, looks pretty and so on.

Try to make it worth $1200 or at least make me a decent offer and we can make a deal.
Also for the right deal i can part with specific parts of the package.

I've attached enough photos to get an idea what we're dealing with. Lemme you if you have questions.

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_1555.JPG IMG_1554.JPG IMG_1553.JPG IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1551.JPG IMG_1550.JPG IMG_1548.JPG IMG_1547.JPG

Last Edited:
I'll put my name as a witness to the accuracy of this rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.