JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a Ruger Mark 2 or 3 (maybe 4 if I could afford it)

Slab barrel (competition) preferred but a bull barrel would be ok - no pencil or short barrels please.

Stainless preffered but willing to go blue for a great price.

No 22/45 versions.

Mostly just looking for a range gun that drives tacks and isn't going to break my budget, that I can shoot all day.

Transfer in WA only, prefer tropical pawn just over the bridge in Vancouver but could travel north for the right price.

No beaters, I'm looking for a permanent addition to my collection.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this. If you have some thing you want to part with and it meets most of my requests, the worst I can say is no thank-you;).

Good luck with your search Joe. I thought about selling one of mine a while back, but decided against it after shooting it in a bowling pin match. Those older mkII's are nice, as you already know.

I know you were looking at some of the ones posted a few months ago. Some of them were pretty good deals at or around $350-$400.00...

My club (CSC), is having a gunshow in Carson WA. this saturday. I've seen some mkII's there at times. Some good deals to be had every once in a while there too...

Drilled doesn't matter.

I'll get you my info and maybe if you see something at the gunshow I can pop over to Carson and pick it up.

They come and go so I'm not in dire need of one and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for an older model when the 4's are going for $500 used.

I hear that Joe. I'm always looking for the good deals too... There are good deals here too, every once in a while. Send me your info. If I see something, I'll let you know...

Found what I wanted, thanks all:cool:

IMG_3005.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.