JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Yeah, yeah, I know . . . "Oh, look, another 338 Win Mag for sale" :rolleyes:

Well, that it is. :) I got this thinking I would be going hunting in the fall over on the dry side and as it turns out I am in no shape to go hiking around canyons and hills (feel free to laugh at me for thinking I was) and the invite to the private land over there went away when our daughter changed some things around in her life. ;)

Ruger MK II, gloss blue with no iron sights or scope. Has low(?) Ruger 30mm rings. In good to very good shape over all with a few dings that I tried my best to show. The only rust I can find is the rear swing swivel, and I have no idea why that's rusted. The MKII has the 3 position wing safety and has control round feeding.

I also picked up some ammo and shot 3 rounds (not on paper) just to say I had shot it. :s0034:

I was surprised at the mild recoil, but maybe that was just because I had been shooting my 20 ga 870 with 3" mags just before it.

Ammo is:

14 loaded / 6 once fired Fed Premium 200 gr Trophy Bounded Tip

14 loaded / 6 once fired Swift 210gr Scirocco Bounded

5 loaded / 15 once fired 225 gr Barnes Vortex

6 reloads and 11 empty case. The reloads are "3rd hand" and I will be breaking them down before this sells.

Price is $575.00 for everything and I prefer A Cut Above in Beaverton, but I'm open to discussion on that.

IMG_49431.jpg IMG_49451.jpg IMG_49461.jpg IMG_49481.jpg IMG_49411.jpg IMG_49471.jpg IMG_49511.jpg

Last Edited:
Funds are fungible, and a strategic reallocation of assets allows me to transition this commodity to a more fluid position that could potentially involve an exchange of product along with currency. :cool:

Translation: Worked my backside off and managed to get enough cash to pay for the things that needed to be paid for, so trades are on the table! :s0071:

My Thanks, but I'll pass list would include Glocks, shotguns, most 22lr pistols and rifles, and probably hunting rifles 243 Win and up and non firearms items.

Possible's would include (individually, or a couple of these things, or plus cash) things like center fire pistol caliber up to 30/30 T/C Contenders or H&R Single shots, Savage 1907 pistol, or :s0093:

Last Edited:
Cash is also good, but apparently . . .
FailureToCommunicate.gif

I guess my cash number is not the number anyone else likes :(

Or it could just be that the draw this year was hacked by the Russians :s0044:

Or maybe we are in the Matrix, and we haven't gotten to the part where

SurpriseTool.png

BackToTheTop.gif

So another week, another bump back to the top. And . . . a price drop to $500.00. I will cover fees at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton. This is more of a cash week than a trade week, but that being said, I also thought that it would be a Vinnie no longer owns a Ruger 338 win mag week. :confused:

Goes to show ya' what I get for doing my own thinking. :rolleyes:

One and only price drop to $525.00 :cool:

I hate it when my words come back to haunt me. :( But this is doing me no good except taking up room in my safe.
Lets try $425.00 with the ammo listed above, fees on you. That works out to just about $375 for the rifle and $50.00 for the ammo (sorry, not going split them up, at least not yet . . . )

Trade interest I can think of right now would be a TC Contender in a pistol cal other than 22, H&R Topper in 30-30 or 22 Hornet, o9r something along those lines. :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.