Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Ruger Mark IV Target 22LR 5.5 inch Stainless Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my less than a year old Ruger Mark IV Target pistol. I bought it new last September and put about 100 rounds through it. It shoots fantastic and it feels great in the hand, quality piece. This is the stainless steel model with a bull barrel and adjustable rear sight.

There is a small light scratch on the barrel (see picture), hardly noticeable but I want all potential buyers to be fully aware of what they are getting. Sale includes the pistol, 2 10-round magazines, and original box.

Asking price: SOLD not including transfer fee. I am not interested in any trades. I can meet at your FFL dealer of choice. I'm in the Clackamas area and have used Tigard Pawn 4 More or Money Market Pawn in SE Portland.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7309.JPG
IMG_7310.JPG
IMG_7311.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent