Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Ruger Mark IV Target 22LR 5.5 inch Stainless Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
4 / 0 / 0
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my less than a year old Ruger Mark IV Target pistol. I bought it new last September and put about 100 rounds through it. It shoots fantastic and it feels great in the hand, quality piece. This is the stainless steel model with a bull barrel and adjustable rear sight.

There is a small light scratch on the barrel (see picture), hardly noticeable but I want all potential buyers to be fully aware of what they are getting. Sale includes the pistol, 2 10-round magazines, and original box.

Asking price: SOLD not including transfer fee. I am not interested in any trades. I can meet at your FFL dealer of choice. I'm in the Clackamas area and have used Tigard Pawn 4 More or Money Market Pawn in SE Portland.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7309.JPG
IMG_7310.JPG
IMG_7311.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider