JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***** SOLD, PENDING FUNDS *****

I took this in trade but I already have a Mark IV so up for sale this goes. I took it to the range today and put 30 rounds through it, with no issues whatsoever, to check function of the handgun and the three magazines that will come with it. Then I brought it home and cleaned it. It was described to me as being lightly used, and that I would be the second owner, and it looks it. Very nice handgun.....

This will come with the original box and paperwork, the two magazines that it came with, one additional magazine for a total of three, and I will throw in a sleeve of CCI Mini Mags, 22LRHP. This is the very popular light blue color, "Diamond Gray Anodized", and has the threaded barrel.

These retail for about $450, but may be able to find one for a little less. Don't forget the extra mag, which I think is about another $20 in value, and the ammo.

I am asking $400, OBO, and the buyer covers the fees in the Salem/Keizer area.

Ruger 1.jpg

Ruger 2.jpg

Ruger 3.jpg

Last Edited: