JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Deciding to part with my Ruger LCR 9mm. Bought off here maybe 2 months ago and have taken it out twice. Probably put 150 rounds through it and the previous owner said around 100.

Comes with the original box, soft case, original black grip and some extras like a right handed OWB leather holster I got off of eBay, right handed kydex IWB holster, Trijicon night sight, and a Hogue grip that allows for a full grip, and 10 or 12 moon clips.

Not looking for trades at this time.
$600 and you pay transfer.
Located in the Vancouver area but can meet in north Portland on the weekends.
Also have 500+ rounds of 9mm I will sell for a good price.
Don't waste my time with low ball offers.
360 eight5two four5zero1

IMG_2367.JPG

$375 plus transfer on buyer. Comes with a leather OWB holster kydex IWB holster (both right handed) original box, upgraded front sight, and 350+ rounds of 9mm.

Would also trade for a Ruger LCRX in .38 special. First $450 takes this home.
How's this shoot compares to the .38? I've been looking for a LCRx .357 for awhile now. Considering biting the bullet on the LCRx .38 since it's like $325 shipped right now. Didn't reakky want another caliber though. Lol. 9mm wouldn't be bad though. What's the trigger pull on it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.