JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
It is only four months old and has only 15 rounds through it. I bought it for my wife for CC, we took it out and after 15 rounds she says she does not like it, so it has to go. It holds five rounds, it is hammerless, and SUPER light weight even with ammo in it. All cleaned up and ready for new owner, comes with original box, paperwork, lock, moon clips, and sticker.

Possible trade: I am looking for a Beretta Bobcat 21A in .22 long rifle and a lever action .357/.38 cal.

Sale or trade in Oregon, I might travel a little ways to meet, buyer pays for their own background check, sorry no shipping.

$600.00, FIRM on price

the new pics 326.jpg the new pics 324.jpg the new pics 325.jpg the new pics 330.jpg the new pics 328.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.