JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Ruger LC9s 9mm w/ extras. $270.

Gun has always shot great. Fired about 700 rounds through it during the one and a half years I've owned it. Gun looks mostly new, just a couple very minor cosmetic signs of wear on the slide, and some cosmetic wear on the barrel from use, but other than that it's in great shape and the frame doesn't have any scratches. Gun has always been cleaned thoroughly after every trip to the range. Never had any malfunctions or anything. I recently put a Talon grip on it, although I have to say I really prefer the Hogue grip over Talon, it definitely helps with control. This is a great little carry gun, I'm just ready to move on. I'm mostly interested in cash, but I'm open to trades, let me know what you got and I'll tell you if im interested. Mostly interested in Glocks, namely a 48 or a 19 gen 5 (obviously with added cash) Although I imagine those are long shots. :D I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the gun or give you any other pictures or close ups of parts etc. I will cover fees if transfer takes place in Portland at J&B Firearms. Willing to ship, but buyer pays transfer and shipping. Thanks

Sale includes:
-Ruger LC9s w/ Talon grip
-3 Ruger 7 round mags w/ grip extension base plates
-1 ProMag 10 round mag w/ grip extension
-1 Concealment Express IWB right hand kydex holster
-1 Hogue grip in FDE
-1 Cedar Mill hard case
-1 factory plastic mag
-1 speedloader

PS- This first photo is one I took back when the gun was brand new. The rest are current. I just realized I forgot to include a pic with a mag in it.

nLSiqAK.png
IMG_20190224_212705.jpg
IMG_20190224_213949.jpg IMG_20190224_212623.jpg IMG_20190224_211600~2.jpg IMG_20190224_212043.jpg
IMG_20190224_212441.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.