JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the same stainless model as the OP and had a local gunsmith install a set of Tech Sights (MXT200), which work great. I haven't done any groupings, but when I go out in the woods, it is no problem picking off little pieces of clay pigeon left over on the embankment, although that was only 30 yards. I usually shoot CCI quiets with a suppressor but had similar luck, although slightly different POI, using CB shorts out of a modified 10/22 mag I got off of eBay. It's a fun gun and I plan on using it to help teach my kids to shoot. If you are in the market for a bolt action 22, there are a lot of great choices, but the Ruger American Rimfire would be on my short list.

Still amazes me the accuracy out of the box with this rifle.

Shot sub-thumbnail groups today using CCI Standard ammo at 50 yards.

There is a paper to prove but it's till in the car or I'd post it.

Today I took this ok lady out and fed her some higher quality ammo:

These are all 10 shot groups at 50y.

somebody really liked the Norma.

3C6288EA-D195-489E-B54B-4A296B54B993.jpeg

I have one I got in trade from another NWFA member. Mine has a NIkon Prostaff Rimfire 4 x 32 scope on it. I absolutely love this thing. Mine is not threaded, but that is not a big deal.

Way more accurate than any other .22lr I have shot, though my custom 10/22 comes close. Both eat any and all .22lr ammo I have fed it.

Awesome way to spend an afternoon. Love my Rugers.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top