JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the same stainless model as the OP and had a local gunsmith install a set of Tech Sights (MXT200), which work great. I haven't done any groupings, but when I go out in the woods, it is no problem picking off little pieces of clay pigeon left over on the embankment, although that was only 30 yards. I usually shoot CCI quiets with a suppressor but had similar luck, although slightly different POI, using CB shorts out of a modified 10/22 mag I got off of eBay. It's a fun gun and I plan on using it to help teach my kids to shoot. If you are in the market for a bolt action 22, there are a lot of great choices, but the Ruger American Rimfire would be on my short list.

Still amazes me the accuracy out of the box with this rifle.

Shot sub-thumbnail groups today using CCI Standard ammo at 50 yards.

There is a paper to prove but it's till in the car or I'd post it.

Today I took this ok lady out and fed her some higher quality ammo:

These are all 10 shot groups at 50y.

somebody really liked the Norma.

3C6288EA-D195-489E-B54B-4A296B54B993.jpeg

I have one I got in trade from another NWFA member. Mine has a NIkon Prostaff Rimfire 4 x 32 scope on it. I absolutely love this thing. Mine is not threaded, but that is not a big deal.

Way more accurate than any other .22lr I have shot, though my custom 10/22 comes close. Both eat any and all .22lr ammo I have fed it.

Awesome way to spend an afternoon. Love my Rugers.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top