JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I purchased this rifle a couple of years ago and hunted with it last year. I have since decided that there are other firearms that have peaked my interest more and have since decided that I can let this one go. I am also trying to clear out the safe and make the wallet a little thicker in the meantime.

The Predator variation has a thicker barrel along with a threaded end for muzzle brakes, suppressors, you name it. The barrel is also 18" long rather than the longer normal Ruger American Rifles.

This rifle is lightweight and compact which means it was ideal for elk hunting in the terrain I was in, and I even brought down my first elk with it!!!!

The scope that would be included is a Cabelas brand 3-12 multi-turret design. They did not have any .308 specific scopes at the time I purchased this rifle so I opted for the 30-06 variant, since the ballistics are similar and I could adjust for the difference in bullet drop, etc. It comes with various different turrets to match the grain of bullet you would be shooting.

I am asking $600 for the complete setup, but would be willing to let the rifle only go for $400 without the scope. Please let me know if you are interested. I am now in Newberg and need to get my profile updated.

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.

Last Edited:
Hello all,

I purchased this rifle a couple of years ago and hunted with it last year. I have since decided that there are other firearms that have peaked my interest more and have since decided that I can let this one go. I am also trying to clear out the safe and make the wallet a little thicker in the meantime.

The Predator variation has a thicker barrel along with a threaded end for muzzle brakes, suppressors, you name it. The barrel is also 18" long rather than the longer normal Ruger American Rifles.

This rifle is lightweight and compact which means it was ideal for elk hunting in the terrain I was in, and I even brought down my first elk with it!!!!

The scope that would be included is a Cabelas brand 3-12 multi-turret design. They did not have any .308 specific scopes at the time I purchased this rifle so I opted for the 30-06 variant, since the ballistics are similar and I could adjust for the difference in bullet drop, etc. It comes with various different turrets to match the grain of bullet you would be shooting.

I am asking $600 for the complete setup, but would be willing to let the rifle only go for $400 without the scope. Please let me know if you are interested. I am now in Newberg and need to get my profile updated.

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.
Trade for a Canik Tp9sf Elite?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top