JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I took this in trade and have no use for it. It's a Ruger American in 30-06 w/ a Simmons Classic 6.5 - 20 x 50 scope and a sunshade. . It has been professionally painted in matching camo as you can see from the pictures. I was told that it has been glass bedded and had some trigger work done and has about 100 rounds through it. It also comes with the ammo sleeve and the nine rounds you see on it. I'd like to keep the bipod. $350 seems cheap to me. It is a nice rifle but does have a few minor scratches but nothing big. Would make someone a great hunting rifle. Located in Chehalis. Call, text or Pm me. 360-508-6012. I am traveling to Pullman this weekend also. IMG951205.jpg IMG951207.jpg IMG951207.jpg IMG951206.jpg

hi.....I am interested, bit i am over 5 hrs from you. Is there a local shop we could meet at for the transfer? Since I will be driving 12 hrs to pick it up, Would yo be negotiable further on the price?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.