JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
CC200E6D-1B79-430C-966F-95FBBA86419C.png
For sale is my Ruger 44 magnum Kodiac Backpacker. I purchased it new in 2017 but have never fired it. It will pack a heck of a kick. I can throw in 40-50 rounds. Transfer/background at buyers expense in Salem at an ffl (preferably Ticklicker firearms). Thanks! Asking $750.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I hope you don't mind if I share some pics of my Redhawk on your post. If you do just let me know and I'll delete the post. I just figured it might bring a few more lookers to your sale.

These were taken off a slow motion video. Shooting hand loaded 240gr JHP out of my Kodiak Backpacker in 44 magnum. The only thing you can see with the naked eye is the first initial blast. The ring and the vanishing ring were seen in the slow motion video but they really disappear fast. Notice the recoil in my hand position. Nothing like the feeling of a big bore blaster in your hands. :)

For all of you younger fellers that prefer black plastic over revolvers----well lets just see if you can match these pics with your bottom feeder.:D

Fire_Blast.jpg

Ring_Of_Fire.jpg

Vanishing-ring.jpg

Last Edited:
I hope you don't mind if I share some pics of my Redhawk on your post. If you do just let me know and I'll delete the post. I just figured it might bring a few more lookers to your sale.

These were taken off a slow motion video. Shooting hand loaded 240gr JHP out of my Kodiak Backpacker in 44 magnum. The only thing you can see with the naked eye is the first initial blast. The ring and the vanishing ring were seen in the slow motion video but they really disappear fast. Notice the recoil in my hand position. Nothing like the feeling of a big bore blaster in your hands. :)

View attachment 552620

View attachment 552621

View attachment 552622

View attachment 552620

View attachment 552621

View attachment 552622

Thanks-I appreciate it!

Wow sweet pistol. I have the Wesson mountain backpacker or I would be all over this. Redhawks are just built to last forever and go through hell.

By chance are you interested in this as a trade option?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.