JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I personally don't care for flags used as decor.
But I'm not against other folks doing what they do as long as it's respectful.

I bought my Scout with the OD/Black US flag furniture because it was the best price I could find for one and I looked a long time. The furniture is now stored away and it wears a used GI walnut stock I bought for it.

So as long as the flag is treated with the dignity it has earned, have a nice day. :cool:

View attachment 600334 View attachment 600335
As much as I prefer other M14s over the M1A, they do make em look nice. Or at the least leave an opportunity to make the wood look nice!

o_OHuh...here I thought that miniature poodles were bred so a French soldier could carry more to throw at the enemy. The full-sized ones being heavy and bulky, were too hard to get enough distance, and required the soldier to break cover in order heave them accurately into opposing trenches. Unfortunately, the war ended and the 50cal belt-fed Poodle was never fully developed...;)

This thread went sideways. Lol.

This is a classic example of gun owner on gun owner craziness.

New gun owner, possibly going to get into being an addition to those that exercise the second amendment, "I'd like to buy that one, yes the one with the American Flag on it."

Gun owners, "Your an idiot."

Possible new gun owner, "I guess this isn't really something I want to get into."

Come on guys, be thoughtful of others. Not everyone thinks guns are all about a certain thing or way of life. Bashing something or someone because they own or like a certain thing just invites division.

Sorry I posted about something I thought was cool.

It is cool. I think they're a great statement piece and being pro-America is a damn fine thing in this political climate.

Hopefully I made my earlier point courteously.

However it IS a gun forum. ;)

A rifle needs to be wearing wood if it wants to be in my safes for long. Black is boring. ARs are Barbies for men. Lol
Wood can be put on an AR. Honestly wood is a low standard. This Egyptian rifle (based on a Swedish design) has wood. AKs originally had wood. o_O

8388EE5F-12B8-4356-A48A-2186EDD03DBF.jpeg

A rifle needs to be wearing wood if it wants to be in my safes for long. Black is boring. ARs are Barbies for men. Lol
ar15-pink.jpg

This thread went sideways. Lol.

This is a classic example of gun owner on gun owner craziness.

New gun owner, possibly going to get into being an addition to those that exercise the second amendment, "I'd like to buy that one, yes the one with the American Flag on it."

Gun owners, "Your an idiot."

Possible new gun owner, "I guess this isn't really something I want to get into."

Come on guys, be thoughtful of others. Not everyone thinks guns are all about a certain thing or way of life. Bashing something or someone because they own or like a certain thing just invites division.

Sorry I posted about something I thought was cool.
Bingo! The misspelling is a nice touch. ;) :D

Yay, another AR wearin lipstick! Meh.........
Is this the ammo for an AR with lipstick?

paul-fuentes-pop-mashups-6b.jpg

:)

Last Edited:
It is cool. I think they're a great statement piece and being pro-America is a damn fine thing in this political climate.
Correct, and @Reno its also not for everyone.

I also wouldn't decorate anything I have with a Gadsden.

Keep in mind, many members here change guns more often than their underwear, and unique guns are always harder to resell. You can wait and buy a lightly used one here cheap, or buy new knowing you'll lose your butt if you ever sell it.

I don't really have a dog in this fight. Except for this freedom poodle, which they can pry out of my cold, dead hands. I get it boys, it's Sunday and we're sad the weekend is over lmao.
c647ef1f4810036675d95057b54aaaae.jpg

Keep in mind, many members here change guns more often than their underwear, and unique guns are always harder to resell. You can wait and buy a lightly used one here cheap, or buy new knowing you'll lose your butt if you ever sell it.
This is not an investment buy - it's a fun buy. Also, the wonderful State of Washington just made loosing money on most used guns inevitable now anyway. May as well embrace it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top