JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from the Roseburg gun show, my first time up there. Man, it was worth the trip! From the ticket counter to the folks at the door, to the sheer volume of vendors,front to back, top to bottom this thing was top drawer!

I have not seen so many guns, knives, accessories and ammo on display in a very long time. I was able to find some brass and reloading tools I needed quite easily.

They tell me they do two shows a year. It is easily worth the drive and will make sure I attend the next one.

They do gun shows right!

The roseburg rod and gun club puts on both of these shows one in the fall and one in the winter or spring I travel all over the state to gun shows and roseburgs is by far the best in the state

Better than Albany's show? I will have to go to the next one. Thus far I like the Albany show best, the Collectors West in Salem least. Portland not worth it

If you live west of Salem, you have no excuse not to go to the Rickreall gun show in March. $5 to get in, free parking, and pretty much just guns, ammo, and gun stuff.

Yeah, maybe I'll have to check out the Roseburg show sometime. Other folks I've talked with say the Albany & Rickreall shows are the best in Oregon, and these are folks that get around...

I like the club shows best: Albany, Rickreall, and Roseburg. Lots of old-timers and gun guys with cool stuff, instead of just the usual vendors that travel to every show around with all the same junk.

I drove through Roseburg last weekend and saw the signs; was disappointed that I didn't have time to stop. I'm not able to get to shows much nowadays.

Hi guys, I'm just curious to know: what don't you like about the Portland Expo shows? I haven't been to the Expo center in a few years but if I remember correctly it was way bigger than the Roseburg show I attended back around 1999 (lived in Roseburg for a few years).

Aside from the ridiculously high parking and entrance cost at Portland I mean.

Aside from the ridiculously high parking and entrance cost at Portland I mean.

This is exactly why I don't go. By the time I pay for gas, entrance fee and parking there are no deals to be had. Anything that would be a deal is no longer as the overhead to get in is too high. I use to go to look, but even that makes for an expensive afternoon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top