JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So is this the big one? I have been to a few at the expo center and they were alright but I see this one is put on by a different person. anyone planning on going? Think it will be any good?

From their website:

Welcome to Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Shows!

ANNOUNCING THE ACQUISITION
OF THE
"ORIGINAL" ROSE CITY GUN SHOWS!!!R
( No longer affiliated with Collectors West Gun & Knife Shows! )

Located at -
Portland EXPO Center
-2060 N. Marine Dr.
Portland, OR 97217-7736

This is one of the rules that WebKnodel Gunshows enforces:

Table contents must be gun or knife related.

Should be interesting

I have a feeling it's going to be a madhouse, there will be tons of people there including local media trying to get a story and they will find ample people ready to trash the recent elections. I don't want to steer anyone one away but I'm definitely going to pass on this one.

Obama said he wants to ban hi-points so those should be going for about $500! :s0155:

This is the best one Portland has offered. We'll be there and I seriously doubt it will be any better or worse with or without coverage.
It's a great way to spend the day!
Wifey

Went to the one in Albany last weekend, nice, well run show. No fudge! I'm going.

Big city prices, Albany $6.00-----Expo $9.00

Last Edited:
From their website:

Welcome to Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Shows!

ANNOUNCING THE ACQUISITION
OF THE
"ORIGINAL" ROSE CITY GUN SHOWS!!!R
( No longer affiliated with Collectors West Gun & Knife Shows! )

Located at -
Portland EXPO Center
-2060 N. Marine Dr.
Portland, OR 97217-7736

This is one of the rules that WebKnodel Gunshows enforces:

Table contents must be gun or knife related.

Should be interesting

OK, this has my interest.

Keith

I will be going and most likely end up spending all Saturday afternoon at my dads booths. I think the gun shows are fun. Its a good way to look at prices, look for the cravings. I always wend up walking away with something.

I will be there tomorrow. Not sure what time but I will be taking me ma as she is looking for a pocket pistol with a semi light trigger. As for me, hoping to find some 338-378 ammo cheaper then retail or maybe a 98K Mauser..

Yup that's $430 per 1000 of bulkpack Federal XM193. Is this the Obama Effect in action?

post_barak_2012_ammo_price.jpg

-Thirtycal

I have never seen it packed like it was his morning. Laughable prices on a lot of things - $32 for 500 CCI small pistol primers? Sheesh that's what it should be for 1000. I left after an hour. Way too many people to actually get a decent look at most of the tables.

Lets see .43 cents each in bulk

Bi Mart has White box .223 for $7.99 a box of 20 or .3995 each

Midway has the same ammo (labeled .223) for $7.49 per 20 or .3745 each or 1000 for $349.98 + shipping which wouldn't be $80.00

Went this AM and it was packed. I did very well for myself, got an MTM ammo box, snap caps in .380, a commerative Bowie Knife, sub-sonic .22's and an almost new Sig Sauer P-250 at a very attractive price! I stayed away from the ammo, I'm not rich or stupid!

WOW!!! What a crowd!!! Same venders as usual. If you go, best do some comparative shopping. 50cal ammo cans ranged from $10 to $13, AR15 lower trigger kits from $60 to $100 etc.
I went specifically to find some parts for my CZ52, but NO luck. Anyone have an extra grip clip they want to sell?
I think it was worth going. Take your Bi-Mart card and get $2 off admission.
Oh, I did see a cool gadget. A Redi-Mag for an AR15.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top